The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
projected member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rims, tires, stb still 4 sale

i got 4 rims and tires 4 sale. theyre 15x6 1/2 as in the pic, polished lip with painted spokes and center. also has nissan emblem in center caps. tires are still pretty new, about 5k on them. id like to stay local, va or md, id like to get $400 (300 for tires and 25 each rim) obo

i also have a 2nd gen strut tower bar that ill sell for $30 obo

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
dibs on the strut bar w/ more info of course, what brand, color, condition. thanks in advance

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
I want the strut bar! let me know if that is the stock one and what is the price with shipping (10453). Can paypal ASAP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
are you still selling the tires and rims? what year are they for?

·
*Member*
253 Posts
i got your money on the strut, how much do you want?:D

·
projected member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sexyalty said:
are you still selling the tires and rims? what year are they for?

yeah what peterson said. any first or second gen alty. also fits sentras, 240's, and stanzas, obviously

·
projected member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scimani2 said:
dibs on the strut bar w/ more info of course, what brand, color, condition. thanks in advance
i wanted to try to stay local, but i guess i can ship. its a factory bar thats painted black. it also fits 95-99 maximas.

·
1,898 Posts
sent pm, strut is sold hopefuly!

·
1,898 Posts
nada, cant a member have friends w/ altimas? good looks though dom, let me know when you want to sell me you valve cover

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
So did you sell the strut bar? I posted and emailed with no answer.

·
projected member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
carlosr said:
So did you sell the strut bar? I posted and emailed with no answer.
i was waiting for scimani2 to get back to me. i also had my e-mail addy changed and forgot to change it here. sorry about that.

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
joehotrod said:
i was waiting for scimani2 to get back to me. i also had my e-mail addy changed and forgot to change it here. sorry about that.
If the deal dosent go through, email me [email protected] a pic and price shipped to 10453 (bronx, ny), I can paypal you ASAP.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts