The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the 18" konig tantrums with the bg goodrich g-force ta kdws tires size 235/50/18.. I was wondering if anyone got tires this size and experienced any sort of rubbing against the suspension or the fender wall

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of rims did you get and what kind of tires are they

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh wait forget it. I saw your car on the registry..and also at activetuning.com

·
1,244 Posts
You will definitely not have a problem with rubbing. I have have 245/45/18 and I can easily go bigger.

Congrats on the purchase! :D
you think rubbing might become a problem w/ pro-kits? cuz 235-50R18's are exactly 1" taller in dia. than stock = less wheel gap but i'm not sure if they'll rub or not.

i'd be interested to know what other pro-kit owners have chosen for 18" tires. how oversized/wider can you go w/o rubbing? i only ask because my stock tires seem pretty close to the rear wheel well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not exactly sure. The guy from http://www.discounttiredirect.com/ told me that the rims and tires I got would be just fine with our altimas. He said if I planned on dropping it then there might be a problem otherwise he told me everything should be fine. They guarantee it 100%. They told me if I had a problem, I can send it back to them

He also told me that their guys either go out and get the vehicle and put the rims and tires on it to test it, or they go to the dealer and get all the measurments to the tenth of an inch to determine the proper fittiment for the cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts