The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has some insight on these two vendors.

Is bigwheels.net just generally expensive?
I was looking a these ADR fuel rims

http://www.bigwheels.net/wheel_view.jsp?modelid=521&itemid=52911&brand=ADR&model=Fuel&vehiclemake=Nissan&vehiclemodel=Altima

about 1000 shipped...

but i found the same ones on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7921567207&category=43958

about 500 shipped

are the ebay ones fake? or is bigwheels.net just rediculously expensive.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whatever you think about adr lol, just wondering if they are bootleg or something for it to be that cheap.

Personally i like the style.. If you know another brand that makes that style tell me.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Those are very nice looking wheels. But I think you'll be disapionted by the quality of the ADR's. I've heard horror storys from ALOT peole on this site and just out in my local import sence of ADR's just really blowing apart if you hit a pot-hole or divit in the road. Also the price, a grand for ADR's come on, I think that site is trying to jip you. But if you want ADR's I say go with the e-bay deal.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Serg_zone said:
i've seen similar designs on wheelmax.
I don't think ebay rims are fake. I really doubt that someone would actually fake the rims.
Fake as in knock-offs... It's done all the time.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there are plenty of fakes, ive see nfake adr visions.
there calld vdr's they camm that model "efficent" lol and it says Eee on one of the spokes.

·
I make it happen!
1,026 Posts
i called to guy about those same wheels and he claims that they are doing a close out sale. Which is probably true but aparently ADR isn't any good. If TPhelps155 says they suck then they probably suck! One thing i've learned on here is listen to the "vets".

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah that is what he told me... but then a day after they posted another auction for the same wheels. If you notice he seems to hadd odd sized rims... possibly ones that done sell well for that style.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts