The Nissan Club banner

rims? need help

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  rogoman 
#1 ·
Will these rims fit on my altima w/o rubbing issues? i want to buy rims that will fit w/o having to roll my fenders:

eBay Motors: 18 WHEELS RIMS G35 Eclipse Maxima IS350 Accord S2000 (item 170147353203 end time Sep-14-07 21:50:00 PDT)

ive heard the nismo rims are 18x8.5(same size as these rims), n many people have those w/o problem. n i think 8.5 is the widest tire the altima can have.

so wat tire sizes will allow me not to rub. is it only 225/45/18 or are there other sizesb/c i saw somewhere that for the nismo rims the recommended tire size was 245/45R18

on my last car i had the rims offset right but i guess i got the tires wrong n they rubbed really bad, i dont wanna go through that again, b/c once i purchase the rims n tires there's no goin back

#2 ·
i was wondering wat offset will fit the altima w/o sticking out.
i was looking at some rims w/ a +38 offset n the guy said that they would fit the altima n sit flush. but i see others saying it has a +45 offset.

so would a +38 offset work w/o problems(rubbing) or no?

#3 ·
ok, ive narrowed it down to three different styles. im either goin to go w/ the se-r rims.

these replica rims:

or the stern rims:

can anyone tell me what size tire i should put on an 18x8 rim. i plan on getting one of these three rims. i dont want to have any rubbing issue at all and i plan to lower the car on eibach prokits in the future. so could you tell me tire sizes that will work w/ o rubbing (i already have the tires sizes i should use on 18x8.5-just looking for suggestion on 18x8). thnx

could anyone possible photochop these rims on my car?

#5 ·
i think im going to get the stern rims, but ive also seen them in 18x8, but these have a +48 ofset. will these fit or is the offset too high?
also which size is better, 18x8 or 18x8.5?

#6 ·
I think 18X8.5 ET35 5X100 CB73.1 will best fit Altima 2016 model below. Check out wheels on this store, I got mine here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.