The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Im not secure enough with my manhood, but..... the stock 15" wheel covers have got to go.

I like the SE 15" rims, but I want 16"s. Ive also got some Bridgestone Tarunza's (215/55/16) on my '91 Max that are less then a year old that I want to get on my Altima.

So..... Does anyone have any good, stock- looking 16" rims? If so, where did you get them from and how much? I dont want something that is going to look totally out of place on my car.

If anyone can help me out with pics or whatever, that would be great.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
There is a rim and tire section.

If you want stock 16's,then you have to go with the 6 straight spoke rims that were an option on 98-01 Altimas or the same ones that came with the Sentra 2.0.

Aftermarket,you might want to look at Rota brand wheels.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
16"s off which sentra?
the b15's?

they won't look much different just to let you know
your going to get them and then eventually your just going to want to go bigger, my suggestion is you go aftermarket now
rather than move into larger rims slowly

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah....16" is all I want. And I think the 16" 6 spoke wheels will look a ton different then the stock 15" wheel covers. Ya gotta show off the rear drums, dont ya? I would have bought a different car if I wanted to mod the hell out of it.

I want it to look good....but not totally modded. 16" rims, spoiler, SE-L's, and maybe fogs is all I got planned for now.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Jeff,
if you want to stay stock you may want to check victoriatires.com for 16" gle altima wheels, which will cover nicely the rear drums... They have them for $75 a piece last time I checked, and 175 for blink ones. Look at the OEM section...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Jeff99GXE said:
I think Ill try and get my hands on the 16" Nissan rims off the Sentra 2.0L.
MachoMachoMan said:
16"s off which sentra?
the b15's?
The B15 (00-01) Sentra SE 2.0 6-spoke wheels are the same wheels as the 00-01 Altima SE wheels which are also the same as the B15 (02+) Sentra SE-R (base, not Spec V) wheels.

The difference was the tire sizes they came in.

BTW, they weigh 18 pounds each.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts