The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any more space in my garage for these things so it's time to get rid of them. 18 X 7 inch rims, they're 4 lug universal (8 holes) and will fit nissans, hondas, acuras, etc. The rims are silver finish with a polished lip and are mounted on YOKOHAMA PARADA 215/40/18 TIRES with about 3,000 miles on them. No scratches or gashes are on the rims. Somebody take these off my hands.
$700 ??? open to offers

http://www.geocities.com/giovanni_559/

e-mail me if interested- [email protected]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but no thanks- I paid $830 for rims and $760 for tires. but thanks for the offer. I would have given you my 17's for that no problem. if you change your mind let me know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz

what kind of deal do you want? I''m offering really nice rims WITH NEW TIRES. if you want a hook-up on rims or tires new, my friend owns a shop in cali. I'm sure he'd ship whatever you want to where-ever you want. as for me- I'm selling a rim and tire set. 4 rims and 4 tires. they're LJ Garcia's rims from the NIRA circuit.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
hehe...i keep seeing you selling these...

where are u in fresno...PM me...cuz i'm in LA...and frenso sounds close i think :D might be interested...but i wanna see it b4 i can talk a price w/ ya...don't worry i won't low ball u....but wanna see how they are in person...and pretty much no delievery charge...cuz i'll most likely pickin these up..

PM me w/ details man...peace...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well ya- I was asking $800 or offer for rims and tires- the tires have about 3,000 miles on them- they're new really. the yokohama parada's 215/40/18's. e-mail me if you're interested. am I asking too much? let me know

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in all honesty- I don't really want to hassle with shipping since I live in cali- and I've gotten a few offers between yesterday and today- so it's pretty much a waiting game for me now- but I appreciate the offer. if things don't work out- I'll keep you in mind.

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Thanks Im not trying to lowball or anything, its just that I think those rims are ok. But If I could get a good price I would be happy with them.

As for your friend with the shop, what kinda deals can he get? Im looking for some rims now...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you name it- from 13's to 26's he gets it all. from $100 to $15,000 rims- he can hook it up- what EXACTLY are you looking for? let me know

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
I really like Enkei Zenkei , though these are a couple year old model. Can you suggest something close to this? Either 17 or 18.
I also like Konig Tantrum (17 or 18).
Can you see what he can do? Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts