The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any more space in my garage for these things so it's time to get rid of them. 18 X 7 inch rims, they're 4 lug universal (8 holes) and will fit nissans, hondas, acuras, etc. The rims are silver finish with a polished lip and are mounted on YOKOHAMA PARADA 215/40/18 TIRES with about 3,000 miles on them. No scratches or gashes are on the rims. Somebody take these off my hands.
$700 ??? open to offers

http://www.geocities.com/giovanni_559/

e-mail me if interested- [email protected]

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
i havent checked them out, but if they looked good id get them probably...but i dont have the cash :( so much i wanna do, so little cash. but id be concerned with how 18s ride...i wanna lower my car and put rims on, but i dont want it to ride really stiff...kinda like, inbetween stock and a race setup...that way, it doesnt kill you, but you can still carry three other people around. maybe im just asking too much...ill save up and go get some 17s...but anyway...

you may have wanted to put this in the want to sell forum...you might get flamed here...

Monki

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmmmmmmmz

I appologize for posting in the wrong forum- but I haven't had any luck and my garage is full of rims so I thought I'd try this forum since there's so much traffic in here

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Re: hmmmmmmmmmmz

eternal_craze said:
so I thought I'd try this forum since there's so much traffic in here
don't think... you might get hurt.... post in the right forum so people know where things for SALE are to be.

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
dude
you don't need to constantly create new threads

all you have to do is continue to bump your old one

just post in your old thread and more people can see it

just giving u a heads up
ez

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
posting

if I knew how- I'd do that. what I do is delete the old thread- and create a whole new one, plus it puts it to the top of the page. I'd appreciate any info you'd give me as to how to re-post or move it etc. how do you bump the threads???? I have no clue as to how.
thanks-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts