The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of the maxima guys are going down there for some racing on aug. 31. I will be going with a few people from my team. Anyone else down?

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Yeah I am down DOM:D

What time are you rolling???Let me know cause I want to get another shot against you at the light.

Any other TNR members coming???The track is a very good way to judge how effective your MODS are..besides A DYNO:D

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know the exact details yet but I will keep all informed

·
788 Posts
Where is that? Is that close enough to Austin or Houston? If my memory serves me correct it is in S.A.? I just did a complete tune-up (wires, distributor and cap, cleaned my K&N, new O2 sensor, oil change, etc.) and ole' 'Tima seems to be running A LOT smoother. I expect to be running mid 15s, and damn do I need a new clutch...

Out.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Octane said:
Where is that? Is that close enough to Austin or Houston? If my memory serves me correct it is in S.A.? I just did a complete tune-up (wires, distributor and cap, cleaned my K&N, new O2 sensor, oil change, etc.) and ole' 'Tima seems to be running A LOT smoother. I expect to be running mid 15s, and damn do I need a new clutch...

Out.
Yea its near San Antonio. What else you got? I'm planning on runnig mid to high 15s

·
788 Posts
I advanced my timing, but I didn't really notice much on that yet, maybe now that I did the tune-up...
I raced before I had the exhaust, against my cousin's Integra (92 LS), the quickest he had ran at the track was a 15.9, and I beat him by two carlengths up to 100. He had Greddy exhaust, and a Weapon-R intake. 5sp.

I've always been accurate at my estimates, even one time down to the .10...so I hope to keep the streak up.:)

Out.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you 5sp or auto? I' have my timing advanced and I could tell a difference in my 5sp.

·
788 Posts
5sp...I think that's why I noticed such a difference with my tune-up. I got 150K on the original clutch...maybe a day at the track would do it in and justify an ACT:D

Out.

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
It is not that close to San Antonio. My mom lives in Seguin and it is right outside of town. The track is right off of I-10. if you are coming from Houston it will be on your right hand side. I am down to go check it out.

Pillage

·
Registered
37 Posts
hell ya im in the area just about only 10miles from there some folks know me from the meeting held here and there in the austin area especially the guy named tony i have a altima 94 and is ready to kick some but in the near future for the 1rst gen . cuz all the other gens kinda suck not really they are koo too. my cell is 210 872 2534 incase anyone needs to get a hold of me to ask for directions or something!!!! laterz guys:D

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
PowerAltima said:
....cuz all the other gens kinda suck.....
I think my 2nd gen BEAST may have a BEEF with that statement:D:D
We will see next weekend...run what you brung.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
From what I heard from DOM its 10 bucks to run all night.Yall coming???Hopefully I will have my TOP NOTCH sticker by then so we can rep at the track.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
i'll show up if i get all my business done in houston and visit my mom in SA.....

Hondakilla....
can u PM me your cell phone number again??
thanks....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts