The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driveing to work today and a rock flys out and hits my windshield... now I have a scatch... does anyone know how or what can take it out!!!!:angry2:

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
if the crack or nick is no more than an inch long, it can be fixed. Mine was 7 inches long from the initial impact and it grew half way across my windshield. It cost me $140 installed and they came to my work. Good luck.

btw...Curtis, those side sills are looking good....you need to combine the front fender and the side sill a little better and it would be perfect. Do something with that rear mudflap and it's the hotness.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
if the crack or nick is no more than an inch long, it can be fixed. Mine was 7 inches long from the initial impact and it grew half way across my windshield. It cost me $140 installed and they came to my work. Good luck.

btw...Curtis, those side sills are looking good....you need to combine the front fender and the side sill a little better and it would be perfect. Do something with that rear mudflap and it's the hotness.
Yeah I think 50. or 60. dollars sounds about right depending on how many chips you have it might be cheaper with more.

Tweek, I'm working on it...when I get to the rear I will be doing something with the rear mudflap. First things first, working my way around the car..;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Damn rock came out of truck in front of me and hit the edge of my windshield during a trip. By the time I drove 2 hours, the crack had grown nearly halfway across my windshield.

Had to get the windshield replaced - cost me $100 (with my deductable).

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
rock got me too. when u guys say that u had it fixed, do u mean u just had it filled? u can still see it right. it just won't crack anymore. or do they actually fix it so that its basically brand new and flawless??

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info.... thats what I thought it will run me about 50-60.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
geico covers upto two windsheild replacements and unlimited repairs. they come to your house and everything ;).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts