The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this thread might get move but just want to let everyone know my experience today with an Acura 3.2 TL.

I went to the store to buy a pack of smokes and as I reach the intersection at the light there sits a lowered black Acura 3.2 TL. I knew this guy wanted to race since he was reving his engine. I sat there quitely till the light turned green! I left the tranny in D and I wait and see what he does. He screech first and I gunned it and left him looking at my rear. Man I love this car!

·
Kingpin
646 Posts
Good kill! How long did you race him for?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02SilverSE said:
Good kill! How long did you race him for?
We raced a good mile but left him 4 car leghts when I slowed down. He screech at 2nd but the first 100 yards I started to pull away. I guess these Acura owners doesn't realize how powerful our cars are and I'm wondering if I left the tranny in 3 instead of D that I could have pulled away even further.

·
614 Posts
JerryJ said:
We raced a good mile but left him 4 car leghts when I slowed down. He screech at 2nd but the first 100 yards I started to pull away. I guess these Acura owners doesn't realize how powerful our cars are and I'm wondering if I left the tranny in 3 instead of D that I could have pulled away even further.
Nice kill..Jerry, some of us No. CA people r gonna be @ Sac. on wensday if u wanna drive up and time ur car..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts