The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was driving to work and all the sudden my system shuts off. Pulled over and smelled that electronic smell burn, not a good sign. Checked the amp and it was warm but the smell wasn't coming from there. In the trunk, in the bandpass enclosure was a plastic bag that got sucked in the port and was sufficating one of my woofers. I think I might had blown the woofer. Time for replacing anyways. At first it was a scare cause I thought it was the amp, but turned out somehow it blew the power lead fuse causing the sytem to shut off. Anyone explain how it blew that fuse??? Anyways thought I'd share my experience and let it be a lesson learn not to leave items that can be sucked into a subwoofer enclosure loose in the trunk.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
it was fate my friend!!! it was time to replace your audiobahns. i was praising how hard they hit for the longest [email protected] time until i smelled the smoke. audiobahns are know to blow like WHOA!!! i learned my lesson. i'll never own an ab unless it was given to me to blow on purpose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts