The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this late last year when I first got my Alty. Just checking to see who in the MD/DC area is on this message board and has a 2002 Alty. I remember Altypaul, djliquidice, JRC, and of course I know CadGeek. Who else has joined the message board since then?

We should get together (mini meet) - perhaps hit up Capitol Raceway. At the least get some footage on video - help each other out on installs, or maybe do a group dyno - I think last time the location was a bit far for some (VA). I've found a few local shops in MD...

I'll be ordering a UDP at the end of this month - don't know if anyone cares to watch or help during the install. I want to dyno one more time before (hit the track last time stock) and after the UDP install...

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wild willy said:
Not from there..but have family there and visit frequently
Be good to meet the Willy Meister. I know you have family in VA and you got good service there. I'm still waiting on my fawking backordered shift boot. Nissan service at its best. I'm about to test drive a BRAND NEW 2002-2003 5SPD and return it with a ripped boot.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
KeVQ35 said:

I'm about to test drive a BRAND NEW 2002-2003 5SPD and return it with a ripped boot.
LOL:D May as well get the new arm rest too while you are at it!!:D :D :D

·
Big Yellow Mutt
504 Posts
Wow, that's still far for me, I live up near the PA border. Probably 2 hours away.

Oh well, perhaps I'll make it to one someday :)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
Oh Sgt...Suck it up..You can do it! I am a lot further than that. Where you at Sgt?

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
KeVQ35 said:
I know about the local chapters Ry. I posted there a couple times too. Unfortunately not all 2002 owners venture out into uncharted territory. Those are the people that like to have the 2002 forum in one glob... rather than separate areas...
I know. I'm just making a note that there are other forums on this board. It wasn't directed only at you. Just wanted to let the other third gen owners know that it's okay to step outside of the third gen forum. :D

·
Altima Freak
811 Posts
I'm in North Potomac.

A drag strip or dyno meet would be fun. Even though I have a 2.5 S auto, I want to see what it can do.

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ry said:

I know. I'm just making a note that there are other forums on this board. It wasn't directed only at you. Just wanted to let the other third gen owners know that it's okay to step outside of the third gen forum. :D
Yeah I wish more of them would step outside. There is light at the end of the third generation tunnel... follow the light - Follow The Light - FOOOOOLLOOOOWWWW THHHHEEE LIIIIIGHHHHTT....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts