The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...those interested in attending the wednesday night Hooters meets come join us. We are all meeting up at the parking lot towards the back by Gameworks at Streets of Woodfield. We are planning to meet between 9pm and 9:30pm. Those that have to work or have school meet up at Hooters. If we get kicked out we can probably go back to Gameworks. We were there last week unitl 12:15am and no one said anything....

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
I would, but i dont live anywhere near there

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nissan really don't show.period. They didn't start until I started calling people. Most of the maximas were there for the first time ever. Those that want to roll with my friends and I are welcome to. We are meeting over by Gameworks @ Streets of Woodfield from 9-9:30pm. We will be towards the back, and we'll be rolling to Hooters around 9:30pm. I'm all about the Nissan unity. There is tons of unity amongst other groups, I want to show we can be the same......... :)

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
oh i'll be up there again with my baggers, and u just wait this time, got more pssh pssh action for yas! w00t

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
I'll be home around 10PM after the class.

Hector: I can give you a call when I get home.
Ross: Ask Hector for my new # and give me a call when you'll leave. I'm free after 10PM-ish..

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys.....what's the word. You guys know the drill. Anyoner coming give me a call. We are pre-meeting by Gameworks between 9:00pm and 9:30pm......I might meet you guys at Hooter because I won't get out of work til 9:30pm........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts