The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I bought a box for my sub from this guy...and I just received it yesterday.........I am beyond satisfied with how good this box was put together....I felt like dumb ass because I paid this guy and he told me it would take two weeks and I got worried for a while there....but he got me my box on time when he said it would be there ...the materials used are the highest quality you could ask for... it was beyond anything that I expected. Very impressed! Anyone looking to buy a sub box....RTHOMPSON is the best place to buy it! Forget the stereo shops and best buy....this guy does good business and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a box for your system. Cheap too!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
thanks for the props:)
It was actually shipped one day after the two weeks that i told you. Glad you are satisfied:)
Ron

·
EL Baja-Panti
127 Posts
I purchased one too !!!!1

I paypaled him last week and he told me the same thing(around 2 weeks), i should be getting mine soon, cant wait......
I chose him cause other people referred me to him and he has a good rep, ive been referring people from other forums where im at to him.......I trust him in making me a good quality box.....So i have benn recommending him to other peepz....

:D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Papabear i have your box made, but you never specified what color you want it. Charcoal is the color that most people get because it is pretty close to the factory color.

·
EL Baja-Panti
127 Posts
hey RT, REALLY? WooooHoooo !

Anyway, charcoal carpet will be perfect man sorry for not letting you know!....I thought i did inform u on that, oh well....

by the way, u have my mailing address right? just making sure.

Thanx again man. pm me if anything

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
yep i have it:)
I also looked through the PM's and one of the first ones you sent me did specify charcoal..... my fault:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts