·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 28th @ Jones beach theater. best theater evAr :D I'm psyched! :cool:

Right on the water:

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tickets are still avilable. Ticketmaster.com .

They are an insane rock band. They do things with their instruments that you would think are impossible. I haven't seen them live in 2 years, i'm psyched! :)

Angrybot, yeah, i need to get that dvd. I have seen it a billion times... i love it.

1,407 Posts
descartes said:
Holy Shit. I've been walking around with a cum stain on my black slacks all day.
That's what you get for letting it slip out the corners of your mouth.

1,407 Posts
Chris said:
Tickets are still avilable. Ticketmaster.com .

They are an insane rock band. They do things with their instruments that you would think are impossible. I haven't seen them live in 2 years, i'm psyched! :)

Angrybot, yeah, i need to get that dvd. I have seen it a billion times... i love it.
Can you name any of their songs?

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Home = rulz... so does strange dejavu and the spirit carries (but it has to be heard with the huge gospel group behind them). That is when you get chills :cool:

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
I'm surprised you are not driving down to DC right now to audition for American Idol. If you can get there before tomorrow morning, you are gauranteed a chance to audtion before Simon and his lackeys. I'd do it but I am 1 year over the age cut :(

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, i don't have the voice they're looking for and i sing for a hobby... not for a career. I rather keep it fun and enjoy it than turn it into work and hate it one day.

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YokoShima said:
Barbershop will make a comeback one day, keep your chin up. :D
bbshop pwns. My voice is so perfect for a doowap/bbshop group. If only i was born 50 years ago :( :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts