The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any good pics or anything, but about 2 weeks ago (which was 2 weeks before i left for purdue) i happened to hit a deer...........worst thing in the world. So for the past few weeks i have had to drive my mom's backup car.......a 92 Buick Regal. Anyways my car received a little damage. Turns out it needs a new hood, headlight, grille, front bumper, DS Fender, and a new Radiator support......Thank God for full coverage....Anyways to make a long and pointless story short, i don't get to see my car for another 3 weeks (Labor Day when i come home for the weekend) and it's really upsetting, especially knowing it's in such aweful condition..............well that is all i have, and i want you guys to know i officially hate deer......and maybe i should get some HID's now, but o well................i needed to vent.... I also wanted some opions on whether i should purchase another old Altima grill and cut out the honeycomb and shave the emblem (like i had) or stay with what i get (the stock 97 grille)????

Thanks A lot guys

·
812-317
209 Posts
Yeah, I feel your pain. Those front end collisions **** everything up. I've got a 97 myself, and I say keep the honeycomb. Too much effort to cut out and shave again. Just curious, but what part of Indiana are you from? I'm in the Indy area and need some work done myself. Hope it all goes well...

Oh yeah. Go Hoosiers! :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know, i saw that after i posted it...........my bad guys.......brain fart

And i am from Elkhart Indian which is near Mishawaka and South Bend if you know where that is..........and a close buddy of mine usually does all my work...............and now i am in West Lafayette....................Go Purdue!!!!!!

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
purdue lafayette is a sausage fest! have fun! haha

and yea deer freaking SUCK! that is one of the reasons the side of my car has been messed up for some time now :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts