The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
:flip: Am I the sissy who's afraid to drive to Chicago for the meet? I didn't even care about drive to Ohio to pick up some rims... sissy
I am post whoring because I would like to learn as much as I can... in few months watch out for that yellow type R altima :eek: :p :rolleyes:

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
yellow is ugly! but since its a type r its cool

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
he's the sissy that will say hes gonna show up to the meet and actully show up!!!!!

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
I show up at all meets.. sometimes I might come late but we all have our own distinctive problems...

BUS: are you coming to the meet?

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
russman said:
:flip: Am I the sissy who's afraid to drive to Chicago for the meet? I didn't even care about drive to Ohio to pick up some rims... sissy
I am post whoring because I would like to learn as much as I can... in few months watch out for that yellow type R altima :eek: :p :rolleyes:
i went to indy to get my rims... i was @ HIN in chicago last year...

im around sometimes... heh... so quit yer bitchin... :D :p :cool:

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
hey phantasm0, are u going to the woodward cruise this year, your from detroit so i know you know what im talking about

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, sold the lip to chitown, he said he'll be at the meet, as will I! next comes the BODYKIT, i dunno if i wanna drive to the meet with it on, because i will be in an unfamiliar area, and i'll be scrapin like a mo fo! but we'll see, lata

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
ross said:
well, sold the lip to chitown, he said he'll be at the meet, as will I! next comes the BODYKIT, i dunno if i wanna drive to the meet with it on, because i will be in an unfamiliar area, and i'll be scrapin like a mo fo! but we'll see, lata
I drive in Chicago with my kit all the time.. just don't go up or down on steep slopes, you'll get used to it... I've seen kits that are much lower than mine so it shouldn't be that bad..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts