The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I have some rust above my rear wheel well. How do you go about removing it? I have sanded and filed it down a little, but need to do more, from there what do I do?

·
Registered
24 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!! are you the real vin diesel? DAMN!!! you can drive the hell out of a car man! you are my idol. just one question...howd you get the rust in the orange supra already? in the movie you had just fixed it up!?!?

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
I have rust in the same spot. I think I am just going to take it into a shop and get it done right...have them remove it all, bondo it then paint it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Twankies said:
OH MY GOD!!!! are you the real vin diesel? DAMN!!! you can drive the hell out of a car man! you are my idol. just one question...howd you get the rust in the orange supra already? in the movie you had just fixed it up!?!?
blow me wise ass

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeV said:
I have rust in the same spot. I think I am just going to take it into a shop and get it done right...have them remove it all, bondo it then paint it.
how much do you think that would cost?200???

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hidaltima said:
don't mean to flame, but why did you choose that name? are you a big fan of his work?

Fast and Furious MTV Cribs was on when I was joining this club, he wsa on tv, I couldn't care less about him, it was him or Ja Rule, so I chose, not that big of a seal is it?

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
I have yet to get an estimate but i've been told it shouldn't be much...all depends on how good of a repaint job you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts