The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after all this time the Jedi Altima is almost complete. It went to Wholehyper on Fri, 3.7.03 for fitment and paint, the kit looks great and fits good too. I should have it back by Wed of next week with pics.

Jedi.

·
THE BYRD MAN DADDY
217 Posts
when will they be ready to sell....??

·
THE BYRD MAN DADDY
217 Posts
the website is still saying " to be announced"

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know, I'll have more info when I get the car back. Wholehypers website is being rebuilt so it will be down for a while.

Jedi.

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
that kit makes me tingle..

·
Rally U13
1,562 Posts
that shit in your sig looks like the bw kit... fugly.

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My sig is several kits put together with Photo Chop and not the S.W.A.A.T Kit

and to those with the "fugly" attitude don't buy the ****ing kit!! I didnt ask for your opinion on the design of the kit or my sig. I put up the update for those that have followed the kits progress and have PM'ed me for updates. I dont know why anyone bothers to add any thing to this forum... like your ride is all that anyway..

anyone that wants to see the end results contact me and I'll send you some pics I wont be posting again.

Jedi.

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
dont be sour

they have there opinion

(even tho i think its RULE)

·
Rock & Roll Outlaw
649 Posts
Calm Down

Your not alone.

We have had other members calling us all morons.

Sooner than later they come back saying they are god and we are the uneducated.

Most of the time I tend to ignore these people.

Post as much as you want.

Do not let the Nazi's take over this board.

·
Resident NBA Junkie
350 Posts
I dont really like it but hey, thats just my opinion. I think its cool we're getting more aftermarket stuff for our altimas and good luck with your kit.

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They can have their opinion and when **ASKED** for it by all means have at it. But when you just post an update or information some wize ass has to put in their 2 cents I've seen brand new members ask a simple question and get flamed on how lame this or that was. Thats one of the reasons I havent been on the forum for a while and looks like nothings changed.
Don't get me wrong, everybody is entitiled to their opinion Just read the whole post and think before you hit the keyboard

Jedi.

·
Resident NBA Junkie
350 Posts
Most of the people that respond with negativity when it is uncalled for are not regulars here but more like postwhores. I personally don't like the kit, maybe its the pic or the altimas paintjob, but hey if everyone had the same opinion wouldn't the world be a boring place.

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
nice to finally here about the kit... i think that kit looks mad... but for your sig i dont really like that photochop that much....i think i like the kit better without the fog lights.... not sure...hmmm
post some pics once its on the car.... cant wait to see it...

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
ey can u send me a pic when u get the kit installed...ive been checking for the finish result for awhile ..i think itll look pretty sweet...thanx in advance

·
Registered
367 Posts
is the body kit goin to have an entire new rear bumper? I have to get a new one from a fu$%ing mexican that hit n ran me and would like to see a pic as well. Can you buy just the rear bumper if so?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts