The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my springs (sprint suspension technologies) & Shocks (Tokico) at the same time back in the middle of Dec. Everything was fine until I got them on and realized they were out of spec. I called Kevin and told him and he was more than gracious about trying to help me. To make a long story short at least 4 phone calls and 1 email and still no springs!!!! Thanks for all your help guys, thanks for lying to me Alex. (you know you did)But no worries I've contacted Sprint myself and finally gotten the ball rolling to resolve this issue, thanks to Carlos the head sales mngr at Sprint who by the way has never heard of S.W.A. I wouldn't have minded resolving this issue myself when all this started if S.W.A had just told me that's what I needed to do. Instead they blew smoke at me, "S.W.A Smoke with a Smile". BUY DEALER DIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Damn thats odd. Hell I have spent the better half of $5000 with them over the last year or so and still no complaints.

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Dont bash them. Many members have used them and only a few have had problems. Even the best places have problems every now and then.

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nobodys bashing anybody. I'm just relating an experiance. It's good that most people have good results with them. I just didn't and I highly doubt that the guys at S.W.A would find this level of customer service acceptable if they were in my position. I've been totally accepting of this up until this point, I have offered to drive to Phx and swap the springs in thier parking lot if that would make it easier. Yet not 1 phone call or reply to my e-mails explaining thier situation. They've just blown me off. I deal with warranty issues everyday in my work and I know that ignoring the problem only makes your customers go away.PEACE:p

·
caviar cartel
3,219 Posts
how the hell were the sprints out of spec? seems like an odd situation since swa mostly stocks altima sprints anyways.. are you sure you were installing correctly?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Let's get things straight:

1) You received your order in two days.
2) I have been, and was out of stock two days after you got your order (as I am still waiting now for my order from Sprint, they tell me they are out of stock on the 9400s).
3) I told you what they told me, that they were waiting to ship them out
4) You called us six times, and I spoke to you, or called you back every time
5) We "blew smoke"??? I don't understand what that means...
6) I offered you to COME DOWN to my shop here in Phoenix, so I can take a look at it, and install the springs correctly (if they were installed incorrectly). You declined
7) I am unhappy that someone would call me a liar, after trying every which way to help you
8) I have no clue who David at Sprint is either, so I suppose I should call and re-introduce myself.

I am quite sorry you are unhappy, but as it stands, I did all I could for you, yet you wouldn't give me time to get these springs here. I don't think I should justify any companies inability to get me parts when I need them. We have, for over four years, fought with instability in the aftermarket industry, as well as the lack of supply for our vehicle parts. I am sorry that you don't see that. Funny thing is, you even praised us in this same forum, seeing as though how fast we got you the parts. So I think, from a judgement point, it is unfair for you to judge us unfairly. I am here, six days a week. I live, breathe, sleep and think about Nissans. That's all I do. If you say you couldn't get a hold of me, I think that's a lie, as I am always here, and if not, Kevin's here to help. It doesn't help that we had to move over the last five days into our new location, and things got a bit jumbled up here, but that's to be expected. All we asked for was our customer's patience, and unfortunately, we didn't get it. I am sorry that I couldn't be of greater help.

Alex

PS As always, my customers know they can call me any day, or write me an e-mail in case I am not here.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
I always have to pipe in with my .02 when Alex's integrity is in question. I have dealt with him exclusively for new aftermarket parts on my last 3 vehicles and have sent him a lot of customers.. I have always got EXCELLENT service as well as everyone I have sent over there, service second to absolutely no one. AND, I have always received the best possible deal on whatever it was I had ordered. Before Alex, I spent over 200 dollars on sprint springs, LOL.. I am certainly glad he decided to supply the altima community with inexpensive parts in a very timely manner. Before SWA, it was a real chore to find altima parts, and good deals on them for that matter. There is a reason everyone gets his back when his good name is in question. It is because of the hundreds of satisfied customers on this site alone. It is impossible to make everyone happy, I understand. SWA may lose you as a customer, but truthfully, I think it is your loss.

Out of the myriad of times I have called Alex, I have personally always got in touch with him or one of his employees first try. That is all :)

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Screw you Alex your lying again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You NEVER offered me to come to Phx to check my springs, NEVER. I offered in the E-mail I sent you that you didn't reply to. I have spoken with you 4 times on the phone about this and you didn't even tell me you were out of stock until Jan. 17th my 4th call. I realize that you don't want to look bad in front of your royal throngs but dude enough with the deceptions. I don't know who David is either read the F-ing posts before you go off half cocked his name is Carlos you can reach him at [email protected] but you should already know that. Your right I did praise S.W.A in this same forum because it was well deserved. Unfortunatley now it's not. Your current post is about keel with what your attitude has been every time I have spoken to you. I'm sorry you work 6 days a week and have to breathe nissans (don't they get stuck in your nose?). but that is no reasons to act like a tool.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
eltiburon8u said:
Screw you Alex your lying again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You NEVER offered me to come to Phx to check my springs, NEVER. I offered in the E-mail I sent you that you didn't reply to. I have spoken with you 4 times on the phone about this and you didn't even tell me you were out of stock until Jan. 17th my 4th call. I realize that you don't want to look bad in front of your royal throngs but dude enough with the deceptions. I don't know who David is either read the F-ing posts before you go off half cocked his name is Carlos you can reach him at [email protected] but you should already know that. Your right I did praise S.W.A in this same forum because it was well deserved. Unfortunatley now it's not. Your current post is about keel with what your attitude has been every time I have spoken to you. I'm sorry you work 6 days a week and have to breathe nissans (don't they get stuck in your nose?). but that is no reasons to act like a tool.

First off all, I don't know who David at Sprint is, I've never dealt with him nor talked to him. THAT'S A 100% HONEST OPINION. I call and talk to Carlos. Every time we've spoken, I've spoken with Carlos, so don't throw DAVID's name around, as I have no clue who he is.

A) Now you say I did speak to you 4 times? I thought you never got thru to me. I told you EVERY time I was out of stock, and I was waiting for it. You even asked me when it was coming in???? So how do you say you didn't know?? That makes no sense.
B) I told you all four times I didn't have the springs. I don't manufactur them. I sell them.
C) I spoke to Carlos this morning. They are finally shipping them out to us on Wednesday. Call and ask Carlos if he spoke to Alex from SWA for his ten sets of 9400s....Or would you say that's a lie too?
D) My attitude is still the same. My customers know I treat everyone like I want to be treated. You didn't allow me any time to get you replacement springs.
E) I even asked you if you are going to be in PHX area, about the second time we spoke when you told me about the spring issue, but of course, I'm sure you don't remember that.
F) You can say what you want to say, but my point is all I needed was the time to get the springs. That's all. That's all I asked for. Just patience.

I am sorry if I offended you any way, but I see no reason why you call me a liar. I have no reason to lie to you or to anyone else. I am here to supply parts and service, both of which I've done for you. All I didn't get from you was a bit of patience. If I was making the springs, that would be one thing, but since I am at manufacturer's mercy and distributor's mercy, the situation really was out of my hands. I am sorry you don't recognize this.

Thanks
Alex

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Oh, and as for "SCREW ME", thanks, I see how much you appreciated any of my efforts to assist you. Proves my point any which way. Why do you think everyone else posted EXACTLY opposite of what you think of me? Probably because I'm not the way you are attempting to portray me or my business. I have been a supporter of the Nissan sedan community for many years, and that's why my customers and friends support me, and its the same reason why they all posted EVERYTHING opposite of what you are saying.

Thanks
Alex

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WHATEVER! Last post!!!!!!!! I used this forum for what I thought it was supposed to be for, sharing experiances you've had good or bad with others with the same interest. My bad!!!!!Don't forget to send everyone who band wagoned you a free sticker Alex. Send rf 2 stickers because he has the right idea ban someone who is unhappy with S.W.A, very American. And by the way rf I'll make it easy for you I ban myself, this site has gotten to be more trouble than it's worth. War bench racers and band wagoners trying to get free swag.OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts