The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought maybe one of you guys might want my S14 or know someone who does. I have a 95' with 126xxx miles on it. It has power everything, pioneer cd player, infinity speakers, H&R springs (200 miles), no body damage with paint that goes form green to bluish purple. I also have 18" tenzo Zt6 wheels, H&R 15mm spacers (still in box), and new rotors and pads all around (in box, brakes on car are fine, I got these because I thought I needed new ones but didn't). I also have HID fog lights and a custom 8 pt. roll cage (scca approved) that is yet to be welded in. The fogs will be $400 and the cage $275. I will only sell those two items to the buyer of the car. I am the second owner, it was in florida before i got it 6 months ago. Unfortunately I have never raced the car. It also a carfax certified. Asking $6300. Would any of you be interested in it?

Thanks,
Scott

[email protected]

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
SE model?

location?

pictures would be nice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
sorry, how could i have forgot to say it is a base model stick. I am in Santa Cruz, CA. I just did a full tune-up 400 miles ago too. I need to develop the film in my camera, so hopefully i will have pics up soon. I will also have it at the Full Speed Performance grand opening. I will put a LSD in it for an extra $300 too!

Thanks
Scott

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
i can vouch for the cars condition and quality..it's pretty much perfect for an SR20 swap or anything else you would like to do...it's a wonderful base to start from...no damage that i have ever seen...and this kid drives it like an 80 y/o woman...lol...never been raced or anything...shit he's only 17...and unlike other youngsters (when i was his age..lol) he seems to actually have a decent head on his shoulders as far as safety and all that...

also the fogs are TRUE HID's...and they sure as all hell light up the road...

the roll cage is VERY high quality!!...i've seen it in person...just needs to be welded/bolted in...

honestly i think he should keep it (as i've told you scott..:rolleyes: )...it's a great car..but oh well...

just wanted to let anyone interested know that it's cool...he's straight up...

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Hey, I live about an hour or so away and would really be interested in taking a look at it. I'm shopping for a new vehicle right now, so please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
how far from santa cruz is fullerton? or long beach from santa cruz

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
eatmocake said:
how far from santa cruz is fullerton? or long beach from santa cruz
6 hours...assuming you catch some of that wonderful 405 traffic...;)

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Hey FSP, I sent you an E-mail, so you can correspond with me through that whenever you get a chance.

Nokeone: Do you know if the car is a manual or an automatic?

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
Adhesive said:
Nokeone: Do you know if the car is a manual or an automatic?
5spd...it's a dope little ride...i'd love to see an S15 J-Spec conversion on it...i'd buy it myself if my project car wasn't an S13 already...it's just too bad this kid doesn't have the money to make any of the things he wants to do to it a reality...oh well...someone will make it really nice...hopefully in this area so i can still see it when it's done...;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts