The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may that guy rott in hell.....remains have been found in a shed, well behind the shed, and they are going to dig up the concrete slab tomorrow to find more remains, i am sure.....i feel soo badly for the parents....i am pretty sure the world will end very soon, there is simply too much evil

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
HBOC said:
i am pretty sure the world will end very soon, there is simply too much evil
my mom and i were talking about that today.... its really bad how people don't give a damn about others and where they live. lots of people take life for granted

·
Banned
952 Posts
Its not Sad News it was actually relief for the town and the parents to know that the ****er is couaght and that they know they are atleast out of there missory. Also no there isnt more evil in todays world. It is just that the news is using this to get more ppl to watch it. They do this all the time. Look what they did with school shootings in no way were they an epidimic or were they new. They were old. The resent amount of kidnapings areslowing down or are the same. They havent raised a bit. Plus you have to take in the fact that there isnt more evil there is just more ppl. Look at the diffrence in the population from now to 1950 you will see that the amount of stolen children, gangs and murders have not changed that much its all due to the fact of over population and media potraying everything as an epidemic.

Your kids are safe if you watch them. Thats it period. I am not a pesimest I am a realist. I know this will always happen and there is no way to stop it but you can cut the chances down a lot by just simply watching your kids. For all the kids that are abducted or melested or so on ppl like me or in a field close to what im training for will help them grow and not let this "evil" human nature take them over.

-Cory

·
Banned
952 Posts
ok It go here http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101020826-338629,00.html if you want to read how I feel writing by a times writer.

It stats that 3000-4000 kids a year are abducted they can never know for sure cause the way they are classifed. So say at least 3000 are abducted every year. And the media shows 10 kids out of 3000 and now there is some sort of epidimic going on? I dont think so its "media hysteria". No the world is not going to end and in no way is there more evil in the world that is just an uneducated thing to think.

-Cory

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
thats is true..it is all about ratings...news ppl are just like lawyers no emotions nothing..just $$$$$ regardless of what it is and if you watch how they give the story it is always before the sports and weather...why..? cause thats when the most people are watching at the same time...more viewers more $$$

·
Banned
79 Posts
This is getting out of hand!!

There has been explosion of crimes against children in the last few months. That sh*t burns my soul! I wish I could come across one of these sack of sh*ts and deal out my own brand of justice. And I wish they would go ahead and put jon Benet's parents in jail. You know they either did or had something to do with her murder. They aren't fooling me one bit!

:angry2:

·
Banned
952 Posts
See this is what im talking about ignorance the media is praying on. They show 5-10 kids and ppl think theres an explosion or epidimic of crimes happing when there is no change or there is a decrease in that crime. They make ppl jump the gun the beauty of are system is Inocent untill proven guilty. But ignorant ppl think an clame of guilt by a child means the person is automaticly guilty. Some of the time the parents is coaching a child or the parent has taking an inocent thing as sexual. You dont know. You havent been reading into this or you would see there isnt a rise in this crime so Blax shut the **** up you ignorant asshole.

I hate childmelesters and I would kill a guy who did that to a child of mine but you cant get all rilled up over something you dont have proff over. Or we will go back to witch hunts.

-Cory

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i see what you are sayin, but still, i know the crime is rising in this world..look at all the wars going on right now...and we are involved in most of them.....oh and the girl kidnapped in stanton, california..her mom wasnt being negelagent (sp)...if spomeone wants something or whatnot, they will get it...everyone knows that..YOU CANT BE TOOO CAREFUL

one of these days i am going to go on a rampage and kill someone that i see mugging some poor innocent girl or lady, or attepting to rape or kidnap them

·
SITH LORD in training
435 Posts
Is it me or is the FBI really screwing up these days? they have a prime suspect some reasonable doubt yet they wait all this time to start diggging.i know everyone has the right to due process and the FBI has been ignorant to alot of people lately so they need to take it slow but come on even COLUMBO would've have some questions about that cement.where the heck is MARK FUHRMAN AND GERALDO RIVERIA NOW???? IF O.J. LIVED IN THAT HOUSE IT WOULD'VE BEEN TORN END TO END

OH, ON ANOTHER NOTE READ THE "LEFT BEHIND SERIES" ON THE END OF THE WORLD

·
Banned
952 Posts
Acutally she wasnt negligent, but the grandmother was. The grandma let the little girl play with another little girl in the drive way of the appt. building out of sight of the Grand mother. So that is being negligent in my eyes. Um no you cant eleminate it all together but you can cut the chances. 1. I wouldnt let my child play in a drive way where she could be easily run over, 2 I wouldnt let my child out of my sight, she could have put the lil girl in the grass middian and let her play there in sight from a window. Or the lazy lady could have taking an hour out of her day to kick back do some work out side and let the girl play then.

Also crime is not raising, it is actually lowering. War is not a crime it is fighting but not a crime. Also war isnt raising we are just entering it more. We feel the need to fight more as a country. We once were controled by a hippy society who said leave the commys to them selves. So I think getting in war were we ar needed and asked to go or have a personal issues with such as terrorism.

You sound like all the americans who said kill all the terrorist after 9/11 and now they say ahh well we hurt some let them go. **** THAT!!!! We started and we will finish we are not going to let someone die needlessly. That was the point in Black Hawk down. All those men died trying to rid that country of that war lord and after the pussy public heard some men died they bitched and whined so we had to pull them all out and let it go. So all these men who died in that battel were just pissed on basicly. And if we dont catch Osama and dont try to stop terrorism then everyone in the petagon and wtc all died for no reason, the soldier in afganastan who just died he died for no reason. Then what should we do when they do it agian? It will happen agian if we dont stop it.

-Cory

·
Banned
79 Posts
NotoriousGlow said:
See this is what im talking about ignorance the media is praying on. They show 5-10 kids and ppl think theres an explosion or epidimic of crimes happing when there is no change or there is a decrease in that crime. They make ppl jump the gun the beauty of are system is Inocent untill proven guilty. But ignorant ppl think an clame of guilt by a child means the person is automaticly guilty. Some of the time the parents is coaching a child or the parent has taking an inocent thing as sexual. You dont know. You havent been reading into this or you would see there isnt a rise in this crime so Blax shut the **** up you ignorant asshole.

I hate childmelesters and I would kill a guy who did that to a child of mine but you cant get all rilled up over something you dont have proff over. Or we will go back to witch hunts.

-Cory
I am far from ignorant corny, uh cory, whatever your name is. Between trying to do my job and post a reply I left an important part of my statement regarding the media making the public think there is an explosion of crimes of this sort, when the problem has been there all along. THAT is getting out of hand. So I left some things out, simple mistake, no need to be a little baby about it. You jumped to a (incorrect) conclusion without asking what I meant by my statement or debating why I stood by what YOU thought I meant. And you're calling me ignorant? And it's spelled "innocent".

·
Banned
952 Posts
Anikian they only suspected him of snatching them and killing them really but they had no proff just aligations of him smoking pot and having sex with his sons friends. So that is hardly a reason to arrest him. So when his sons g/f came running out of his house after him rapeing her, the cops had all the reason and right in the world to arrest him and search his house. The cops cant just burst downhouses on romors or HBOC would of been arrested and his house searched (read about his nieghbors.).

Blax so you beleave there is a boom in crime or the media is just potraying it as one? There is a big diffrence I dont really care on your oppion of the media I care about your oppion on crime raising or falling. Your statement seems to lead that you think there is a boom in the crime rate. That has been shown to be wrong there has actually been a decrease in crime. The media has to show crime violents and sex. With out that what would they report? The public is only intrested in that stuff.

-Cory

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know that there is a rise in some crime departments and a decrease in some other crimes, ie; rape might be down, but kidnapping might be up....but shootings in schools and kidnappings of kids is up, i mean ever since the school shooting in misssissippi or wherever it was in the south a few years back was on the news, there has been an outburst of copycat incidents...there was the shooting in WA state school, then thurston high school, about 10 minutes from here, than colombine, than a few others since then......
i agree that the media plays a big part in it, but in these few categories", i believe there is a rise...

·
Banned
952 Posts
actualy there isnt a raise in school violence, kidnapping, or sexual melestation. As I stated befor school shotings are an old thing first one being in the late 1800's and the bigest school killing being in the 1930's. The ones that happen now are not big nor new. There hasnt been many copycat shootings ither. They just walk in and shoot thats just common sense not coping, Only original school shotings were one kid pulled the fire alarm while another kid shot them with a deer rifel from a grassy hill above the school, and colimbine was original the rest were generic.

But yeah school violence isnt at a rise nither is melestation or abduction. Last I heard *month ago on the news cnn I beleave* shootings are down, DUI are up, Youth auto deaths are up, drugs are leveling off, and other non important shit was about the same.

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
I just saw on the news..that they guys father is in jail for commiting similar crimes!! he was killing hijackers or stranded motorists. he had killed some guy who's car had broken down, then raped and killed his girlfriend. that family is ****ing twisted as shit.

R

·
0 Posts
i don't care if it's on the rise, or if it's on the fall. as long as it keeps happening, if even only ONE child got abducted/raped/killed per year, it'd still be ONE TOO MANY.

STOP feeding me BULLSHIT about how it's not as bad as the media portrays it to be. it IS at LEAST as bad as the media tries to portray it, and most often, it is WORSE. the media can't show you what the child's family and/or friends are going through.

think the media is biased because it doesn't show everything bad, ALL the kidnappings and school shootings? THERE'S SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH AIRTIME. it's a proven journalistic fact that if you show one story in detail, it has more impact than showing 100 stories on the surface.

two of my exgirlfriends were molested and their stories are horrible to listen to first-hand, and to imagine. i have a little 9-year-old sister and if anyone tried to touch her like that, i wouldn't hesitate to level a pistol with their temple and fire. repeatedly.

oh, so you get the slight sensation that i'm touchy when it comes to this topic? WELL, I FUCKING WELL AM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts