The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after days and days of thinking and weighing out my options, i've decided to put my alty up 4 sale. don't really know where to go from here. detailed it real nice and finally changed those rotors!don't really know what to ask for it, 93 GXE 99,846 mi. auto tranny. really too bad, loved that fuckin car. any suggestions on a new selection?:(

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Yea I'll be gettin rid of mine come spring. I'm thinkin of going with a 2 door Accord or something like that. The Black Widow Kit for it is sick!!!!!! Gonna get out of Nissan for now. Not really feelin any of the new cars except for the Sentra SE-R and that's just too small. I have a '96 with 77,000 miles on her. New slotted Rotors/New V3 Pads from Summit, 17" Axis Seven Rims with 205/17/40 Toyo Proxes T1-S Tires,Greddy Cat Back.....and Viper alarm......Good Luck with the sale

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm thinking about trading my 95 Alty in when my wife gets a new Maxima, and I'll take over her 95 Maxx. Then I'll get nailed enjoying the V6 too often and my insurance will be $3K per year. Decisions...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I'm gonna stop modding the Altima once I get my Maxima...which's any day now...when i find a 1995 SE 5sp non-black, bose, auto climate,.
Jay

·
Registered
480 Posts
ironmike95 said:
I'm thinking about trading my 95 Alty in when my wife gets a new Maxima, and I'll take over her 95 Maxx. Then I'll get nailed enjoying the V6 too often and my insurance will be $3K per year. Decisions...
Let her keep it and you trade for a 02 MAX SE 5 Sp, you'll be the talk of the town...and the court house regular...a str8 speed freak.

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Re: 4bangn

RicerX said:
Will you be parting out? Just curious...:D
\

I might actually....gonna try to sell her with what she has in it and go from there. There isn't too much demand for a "semi" hooked up alty. What are you interested in?

·
See ya on the flipside...
464 Posts
Re: Re: 4bangn

4bangn said:
\

I might actually....gonna try to sell her with what she has in it and go from there. There isn't too much demand for a "semi" hooked up alty. What are you interested in?

What all have you done to ur car???? I might be interested in some of your parts too. Laterz.

·
Malfunctioning Member
1,285 Posts
Re: Re: 4bangn

4bangn said:
\

I'll take those slotted rotors off your hands. What condition are they in?

·
Just another ricer
832 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 4bangn

RicerX said:

I'll take those slotted rotors off your hands. What condition are they in?
The rotors are only 2 weeks old but what the hell am I gonna do for brakes?!?!? lol Gotta keep them unless you wanna send me yours! hehe

·
Malfunctioning Member
1,285 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: 4bangn

4bangn said:

The rotors are only 2 weeks old but what the hell am I gonna do for brakes?!?!? lol Gotta keep them unless you wanna send me yours! hehe
I didn't know you got rid of your stock rotors...I guess having brakes is kinda important! LOL PM or email me, maybe we could work out a deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts