The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Was I the only guy watchin gthat video like 2 ft from the screen, waiting for the scarey demon guy to pop out

to bad it was on a crappy cam...****in nice tho!

·
Dane Cook isn't funny
480 Posts
^^^hahahahaha

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
ive been looking, like a madman, for the pics that they got to see over there... they got to see pics of him on the stretcher with his neck all busted. why the fuck do they get to see it and we dont? argh, pissing me off.

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,461 Posts
This is up on a torrent site (same horrible quality video) and the comments section is filled up with people talking about how people are sick for downloading it and wanting to see it. I don't understand them. They're also going on about how it's a Muslim holiday and he shouldn't have been hung that day. It's funny... there's also some people saying he wasn't bad and that he was a good leader. The world is filled with idiots.

·
DRUNKEN WIKI TERRORIST
1,445 Posts
ehh im skeptical of this vid.... if you were in charge of filming it i don't think it would be all up down left right konami code and shit with a 35 yr old camera what is that shit beta

·
Registered
106 Posts
going with what mad mike was saying...

You never actually see sadam being hung. You see him with the rope around his neck, and you also see him falling, but never actually being hung. The camera dips down and then the next thing you see is a close up of his face.

Also, cnn has the beginning of the video here:
Hussein executed with 'fear in his face' - CNN.com

So a better quality version should be released.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts