The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat would be the safest amount of nitrous to get on an automatic altima. i was thinking maybe a 50 shot would be ok? Also wat nitrous system would u recommend? ZEX? NOS? Venom? venom too expensive though!

·
Banned
3,479 Posts
dude im the last one to tell you, but you even know this doesnt belong in this forum. Aside that, you can search for anything you want to know and you will be answered instantly as opposed to waiting for suggestions with a new thread.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
no shot = safest shot

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
well, you guys are a fountain of knowlegde

the absolute safest you can get is the jim wolftech set up. go to their web site www.jimwolftechnology.com to learn more about it. also search "*jwt nitrous" and see what comes up. that's the safest but most expensive at $1600+

the venom kit is the next safest way to go, but again, a little pricey at over $1200

next to those, it's up to you and how you do it. ZEX seems to be a pretty safe kit. But if you want, a nitrous express or nitrous oxide systems kit can be just as safe if you know what you're doing.

fact of the matter is, you need to do some major research. I tell everyone this when they ask about a turbo or nitrous, RESEARCH! you can't do enough of it, i promise

as for how much can our engines handle, stock internals, about a 100 shot with proper tuning for fuel and ignition. Otherwise, ppl seem to get away with 75 shots all the time. mine personally is the jim wolf 65 shot.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
wormzer said:
I gotta start learning more and saving more money, no money or knowledge = no fun! haha
like it saids under the name, many words few of wisdom,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts