The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
next week and taking my car to get inspected, does anyone here know for Rhode Island to pass safety if i need to have a front license plate on my car?? i took it off because the altima looks 110x better without that crappy license plate in the front.

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
Well, I would think if you took it off, and it was against the law, you would have been pulled over by now.:confused: Why can't you just go looking around and see if everyone else has one? Or just call the inpector place and ask them?

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
if your state gives you 2 plates.. you usually need to put both on lol. I am sorry thta tihs hurmors me but that comment was pretty funny lol.

"i took it off because the altima looks 110x better without that crappy license plate in the front."

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Chances are safety and emissions stations aren't going to care about your license plate. All they care about is well, safety and emissions. They could care less about your compliance with other laws. It's like them failing you for rolling up w/out your seatbelt on. It doesn't happen.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i see plenty of cars without front license plates without them around here...i was just curious. i dont want any surprises when i get the car inspected. but whatever. am i the only one that thinks the car looks better without the plate or do people like the plate on the car?!?!? lemme know.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
nah your probably not the only one. Front plates suck if they dont have a real place for them.

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
Why don't you just take it with you just in case? If they say something about it, just say that someone bumped it off in the parking lot at the store or something?

I agree, this is a funny thread. This should be moved to the off-topic if not the "uhh...duh" forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts