Nissan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Altima people in Saint Louis, Missouri? I'm looking for people that might be able to give me some ideas for a fresh look on the Altima I'm buying this week. I plan on racing it and would also like to know of a local place in which to get performance parts.

If there are no Saint Louisans, that's cool I can search on my own..I'm just lazy!:D Thanks a lot for any responses.

Sincerely,

Craigenem Prata

·
ItalianStallion
722 Posts
im from stl. for performance check out hidden performance in north county, adreline racing, light speed or a few other ones. if you looking to cruise or get races go down on south lindburg.

·
Kawasaki Ownz
441 Posts
domm said:
im from stl. for performance check out hidden performance in north county, adreline racing, light speed or a few other ones. if you looking to cruise or get races go down on south lindburg.
all so true, except the hidden performance in noco, its actually in soco but its all good, hey domm u ever on lindberg?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool....cool

I'm on top of it. I'll look into your suggestions. I'll find my way down lindergh probably Tuesday or Wednesday..I bring the Alty home on Monday...I want to drive it around first maybe take it down the highway a few times to break the girl in. It's used I know..but it hasn't been driven in a while..and it's only got like 46,xxx on it. So I'm gonna open it up one good time.

Anyhow. Thanks again, I'll catch up with you all sometime...maybe we can drop and get somethin' to eat and cruise a bit sometime. Stay live.

·
Registered
289 Posts
car show Sunday

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a car show this Sunday at Vago Park.... FEE FEE and Dorsett.... if you need more directions let me know.... I'll be there with my car in the show so look for me.... Platinum Alty with bodykit.... I'll be there all day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally...

I have my car...I'm very pleased. It almost feels as if the clutch is new, I get great pick up out of it; though this just might be my lack of feel for a clutch since I haven't driven a stick in a little over a year....*is quite disappointed with this fact* However, I'm very happy to have another Altima.

I'll be hitting up Lindergh for the sake of checkin' out the scene next weekend. Next area of concern is savin' up the cash for a new intake..any recommendations?

Prata

·
Registered
9 Posts
St Joseph

Hey what's up ... I was just wondering if you guys were going to hook sometime before the snow begins to fall ... it's getting really boring here in Joe town. We could maybe have a little show of our own, get wasted and sit around and shoot the shit. I still haven't had any mods done to my car ... mainly because I don't want to have anything done right before winter because these Missouri winters can somtimes be very bad. Drop me a line or something if you guys want to plan something.

TheNissanGuy:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
pacman
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing