The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* 2002 2.5L ONLY * HEADERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.

To order call Adam Hume Toll free 800-576-2131 ext# 138.

·
werd!
4,192 Posts
ThaiBruin said:
who makes it?? is it stillen? hotshot? built out of someones garage??? someone call and find out the details and post here!! PLEASE!!!
What?! What's the point!? j/k.

That's cool. =) it would be nice to see a turbo'ed 4Cyl alti out there!!! prolly would kick the 3.5. What is the 4cyl redline?

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
djliquidice said:

What?! What's the point!? j/k.

That's cool. =) it would be nice to see a turbo'ed 4Cyl alti out there!!! prolly would kick the 3.5. What is the 4cyl redline?
a putrid 6200rpm. Well, it will be far from turbo type power by adding headers, but it will help quite a bit. Once I get these along with a cat-back exhaust, I'll basically be done with the "wish-I-could-go-fast" parts. Screw turbo in 3 years after warranty. This suckers gettin traded in for a G35C.... :D

·
werd!
4,192 Posts
ThaiBruin said:

a putrid 6200rpm. Well, it will be far from turbo type power by adding headers, but it will help quite a bit. Once I get these along with a cat-back exhaust, I'll basically be done with the "wish-I-could-go-fast" parts. Screw turbo in 3 years after warranty. This suckers gettin traded in for a G35C.... :D
Heheh. ;) That's cool. I cant believe the redline is so low!! my 6 has it beyond 6.5 k. i thought it was normal for a 6cyl. But a 4, should have had a higher redline. =\ but if you no longer have power beyond the band, what's the point of making the engine rev higher.... =\

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
djliquidice said:

Heheh. ;) That's cool. I cant believe the redline is so low!! my 6 has it beyond 6.5 k. i thought it was normal for a 6cyl. But a 4, should have had a higher redline. =\ but if you no longer have power beyond the band, what's the point of making the engine rev higher.... =\
yea, peak horsepower is at like 5000 somethin RPM. so having a higher redline would be somewhat pointless.... I guess.

·
Future Z Driver
800 Posts
The 2.5 has a small bore and VERY long stroke. That gives it good torque at low RPMs but limits maximum revs.

·
For me to poop on!
227 Posts
Yum yum.

Would I be entirely retarded to get the headers and not touch the rest of the exhaust system for now? Will I benefit at all from just that addition or is the rest of the system still too restrictive for it to make an impact? Just curious, because those things are pretty, and I don't have enough $$$ layin around to do the entire exhaust system....YET!

AEM CAI and header would make me happy though. :)

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
miconis said:
Yum yum.

Would I be entirely retarded to get the headers and not touch the rest of the exhaust system for now? Will I benefit at all from just that addition or is the rest of the system still too restrictive for it to make an impact? Just curious, because those things are pretty, and I don't have enough $$$ layin around to do the entire exhaust system....YET!

AEM CAI and header would make me happy though. :)
I'd do:
1) Intake
2) Exhaust
3) Header
In that order...

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Yes if it's from Adam it's Stillen. What's the hp rating on it? ANyone check out the website for details? I just looked it up and it says 15 hp and 6ft of torque. Not too bad. Says no cutting, drilling or re-fitting. I hope you guys have better luck with the header than I had with mine. Website has it up for 469! I'd wait and check out Alex's prices first.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
We will have our shipment here on Monday, so we can start shipping them Tuesday. And of course, lowest prices being brought to you as always.
Alex
:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts