The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
Someone here has it, and I'm sure they could help you. I'm guessing, but its probably removed from the factory hood and reinstalled on the Sarona in the same location.

·
Scandalous
296 Posts
nismo2k2 has the sarona hood. but you install it the sameway it would be mounted on a factory hood. for thos of you that have a strut tower brace, your going to need to cut the bottom of the hood in order to make the sarona hood fit there is no clearence

·
Scandalous
296 Posts
i have the sarona kit and i getting ready to buy the hood and i met up with nismo2k2 and go to car shows together and im always checking out the hood and the hood prop mounts the sameway that the original prop mounts. you live in brooklyn why dont you take a drive to sarona its located in queens blvd in elmhurst ny its shouldnt be far from you

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
I didn't even put the hood prop on my c/f hood. It mounts on there when I have to work w/ the hood open though. I just place it there as if it was installed there. (Does that even make sense?!?!?) It does the job fine, unless you'd feel more comfortable knowing the prop is screwed in.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts