The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quickie Install Meet this Saturday... Anyone Interested?

Stuff to Install:
  • MM: GC & Struts
  • C30: Office Coilovers
  • Ry: He has something to install... I forgot what it is.

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts
Where ?

I thought you were moving?

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I AM moving... but a few hours on one day isn't going to screw up my schedule. Besides, I have the weekdays to move as well. :D As long as I'm done moving before Friday February 7.

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Meet at PT's new EMPTY garage!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
MM said:
Meet at PT's new EMPTY garage!
hehe...gotta run that by my gf first!

The garage looks ok...not really much space to open the doors cuz it's a front-back design, not side-side parking. Sucks.

PT, I'd love to join, but it's lunar new year. shouldn't you be with your fam?

Jae

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
JDM b16a EG6 said:
i got asb that day;)
I think I'm the only one that knows what you're talking about.. haha

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
PT, if you're painting your calipers, let me know.

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
JDM b16a EG6 said:
i got asb that day;)
Care to fill in the rest of us? Anti Sway Bar? Associated Student Body?

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Associated Student Body Ball.. some dance.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Is it me or is PT posting more now?

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I don't think I'm posting more... I haven't seen my posts-per-day go up...

Hey MM, we're gonna have to do it at your place, or scrub it... unless we can use Ry's place.

I don't have keys to the new place yet. I left work a little late and didn't get there in time to pick up the new keys.

Yes, I want to (re)paint the calipers. I'm probably going to ditch the SVT Red Calipers. They attract too much attention. I'm gonna go with Glossy Black to match with the Valve Cover and the Rear Drums. :p

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
PT said:
I don't think I'm posting more... I haven't seen my posts-per-day go up...

Hey MM, we're gonna have to do it at your place, or scrub it... unless we can use Ry's place.

I don't have keys to the new place yet. I left work a little late and didn't get there in time to pick up the new keys.

Yes, I want to (re)paint the calipers. I'm probably going to ditch the SVT Red Calipers. They attract too much attention. I'm gonna go with Glossy Black to match with the Valve Cover and the Rear Drums. :p
My garage is a one-wide too. Besides it's full of stuff. Hard enough to work on my own car let alone many. Let's just park outside Napa and do it there! Then we can go in the machine shop and get bushings pressed in, shocks grinded, etc.

Besides, Courtesy Nissan (who PROMISED to get my parts to me by today) screwed up, so unless I can find some shocks locally I can't do them either. The GCs did come though (at least those guys are reliable), so we have a chance at least.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MM: I'm gonna go pick up the keys to the new place tomorrow morning, and then I'll cruise by your place. I'll bring my jack/tools.

We can decide what to do then. Whoever else needs stuff installed, gimme a call.

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Special Thanks to Greg Vogel at Mossy Oceanside

This guy is awesome. I spent the morning calling Nissan dealers to find shocks mostly to no avail, until calling Greg.

He was able to track down the OEM shocks for me on short notice, and even met the 25% off price of courtesy! I am going to pick them up this afternoon in El Cajon.

To anyone needing Nissan OEM parts I recommend contacting [email protected] Oceanside first, he is very helpful!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts