The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She talked about the whole Justin split thing. I was kinda curious, don't know if anyone else cared but.......

Origially in People Magazine:
These days it's also not about being in a relationship. It has been five months since her split from Timberlake, 21, and Spears is adjusting to singledom with a wide open calendar. Two weeks ago she visited a Sunset Boulevard psychic ("which is kind of lame"),who advised that her aura is blue ("That's why I'm filled with creativity") and "told stuff about my love life that was hard to take." Such as? "He said I have a problem with intimacy," she says. "When I get close to someone, it's like a defense mechanism kicks in. I'll start an argument because I'm not good at being vulnerable."

For the record, Spears says that "first Justin broke up with me, and then I broke up with him." Why? "The two of us were always on the same page," she says, denying that either side cheated. "If he was starting a tour, so was I. But now we're doing different things." Although they "recently tried to get back together," she notes that "right now in my life, it's not right." For his part, Timberlake -- who told PEOPLE in April that He holds Spears "in the highest light" but declined to comment for this story -- has since been linked to dancer Jenna Dewan, 21, and singer Janet Jackson, 36. "Justin's 21, and I would expect him to go out with girls," says Spears, who first met Timberlake in '93 when the pair costarred on The Mickey Mouse Club. Not that it doesn't sting. "(The breakup) was horrible. Very upsetting and it took a lot out of me. He was my
first real love, and I doubt I'll ever be able to love anyone like that ever again," she says. "But I'd rather spend two days with my soulmate than the rest of my life with some guy who doesn't mean as much." Mom Lynne, who still talks to Justin, adds, "I pick on him for going out with those other girls." As for her daughter's next boyfriend, says Lynne, "Britney needs somebody
into his career, so he won't be jealous of her. I think someone older too. Britney's very mature. Always has been."

Her maturity, and not junk food, she insists, is what helped her cope with the split. "If anything, I lost weight," says Spears in response to reports of herbinge eating. "When I'm under stress, I do yoga. It's when I'm happiest that I have a problem with junk food."

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Damn! I wish I had a chance at Britney See.....relationships can go bad for anyone at any given time. Reading that article inspires me though.

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
there was some report of her being in a NYC club and trying to grind up on some guy and he wasn't giving her the time of day......YES! proof that not every guy wants her ass

·
SITH LORD in training
435 Posts
THAT was BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! man these women are always pushing up on me ,she wasa messin with my fine threads so i got the baby powder sprinkled some on my hand and set her straight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts