The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
Man, I go to Charleston for the night, and all the threads keep getting '****ed' up. ;\

But yes, I think we should have a SC meet. I am buying a black widow kit for my car very very soon. Gotta get it ready for spring break in daytona in march :)

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
that will work for me. My best friend drives a 2002 or 03 mazda protege 5, school bus yellow, and he's buying some rims, and a 'front lip' for it this week.. and been involved with a protege forumn, anyway, he's been talkin to the guys from the carolina's, and they suggest having a protege/altima meet sometime, perhaps even in charleston. *shrug* Thought that might be kinda cool.

·
Registered
245 Posts
i am from origianally from chas sc and go there quite a bit.
I will also go just tell me when and i will show, it seems that charleston is only big on hondas and acuras. I think we need to represent. Also there is another guy I think is from Charleston
Nole17 I have pm'd him a couple of times. I think if we make a meet I think it would work:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
AltimaSSR524 is my aol SN. We all need to think of a time to have the meet and Charleston sounds good to me or maybe here in Columbia cause its more in the middle for everyone. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boo on the columbia thing, j/p
If we are going to make it a nc/sc thing, we should get some input from the nc guys as well.

btw my aim is WindowsErrow 7

·
Registered
75 Posts
Charleston sounds like a plan. I agree that we need to get the NC guys input if they are goin to join. Are they goin to be in or just everyone in SC? What's up with you guys in the upstate if we have in Charleston? Personally you guys think of a place cause I'm kinda in the middle and can make it to just about anywhere.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't think we know yet. I'm open to anyplace w/in 4 hours or so of clemson. I hear charleston is real nice though. I would like to do it in either March or April

·
Black Widow Owner
920 Posts
lets do it the last Saturday in March. We can all hook up in columbia near I-20, and follow everyone down to Charleston.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts