·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Anti-Elitist
4,829 Posts
Lies.

How'd she play? Haven't found that a lot of hot chicks play pool :dunno:

Did she have bodyguards and sh*t? Jessica Simpson, Stifler, and Knoxville were in town for a while and everyone was forbidden to take any kind of pics of them, mainly Jessica. Lots of peeps still got some pics, but my buddy did get his phone tossed out in the street b/c he got a pic of Jessica.

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LSUtigerME said:
Lies.

How'd she play? Haven't found that a lot of hot chicks play pool :dunno:

Did she have bodyguards and sh*t? Jessica Simpson, Stifler, and Knoxville were in town for a while and everyone was forbidden to take any kind of pics of them, mainly Jessica. Lots of peeps still got some pics, but my buddy did get his phone tossed out in the street b/c he got a pic of Jessica.
Her boobs are huge. no bodyguard. She was with some schmuck with a beard (looked like jesus) and they were just chatting back and forth and I think he was taking notes at one point actually now that I think about it. Her jugs are gigantic. She was horrible at the table but her bewbies were enormous. :)

·
Firday ringleader
2,040 Posts
Diesel Clown said:
Her boobs are huge. no bodyguard. She was with some schmuck with a beard (looked like jesus) and they were just chatting back and forth and I think he was taking notes at one point actually now that I think about it. Her jugs are gigantic. She was horrible at the table but her bewbies were enormous. :)
ok, you need to create a portable nissanclub bat-signal and shine it in the sky if you ever see her there again..... mmmmmm, she got tig bitties

·
Firday ringleader
2,040 Posts
Diesel Clown said:
yup... that's where I saw salma hayek too, another one with tig ol bitties.
i repeat, make some sort of bat-signal, lol

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
SIR NUPE A LOT said:
Daaaaaamn are you fawking kidding me?! I think i'd leave my wife for her :wall: Or at least try to convince them to have a girl/girl sandwich, with me being the bologna! :lol:
yes...it's always the petite ones with the tig ol bitties. my gf was a cashier at banana republic in 99 and spoke to jennifer love hewitt and told me she had gigantic melons for such a small frame.

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
ndnyc718 said:
corner billiards ? dam i didnt think anyone goes there anymore
it was always packed up until last thursday when they shut down for good. Amsterdam west is closing and they're going to buy corners and reopen this december.

·
Anti-Elitist
4,829 Posts
Bump for Dave Letterman show tonight. Looks pretty hot, hair is...different, but she's still hot. I had never really noticed, even with this thread, but she does have nice...tittays.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts