The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, today I was driving back home from my bank which is only down the road thankfully, and on the way back I lost control (due to this f'ing shitty ass weather that we have had this winter on long island) of my car and plowed into a snow bank and partially hit a guard rail. The snow bank/guard rail stopped my car but in the process gave me a flat tire and a lot of scratches on my front right bumper. I wasn't even driving fast either :mad: I was only doing about 20 mph, but I guess that's enough to lose control :angry2: So my question to you guys is anyone know how I can remove these scratches. The color of my car is tan, but it sort of has a gold sparkle to it. Any help here would be appreciated.

·
Tristate Pimp
153 Posts
Ia it along the doors? if it is just the front bumper you can get a new one. But the doors or quarter panels will be more work.

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k ill check the detailing forum. but no its not along the doors, its the front bumper near the ground, so it would be the farthest right front of the car. sort of underneath the car

·
'96 Max SE loaded
1,307 Posts
wuzzup said:
if you can actually feel the scratches the only way to really get them out is to have the bumper repainted
on the forilla my nilla

while your at it, since your on this site you probly had modding your car in the future in mind, i suggest gettin a new front, preferably an imported australian bluebird front, then get omega sideskirts and back, then paint your car a very shiny color, yea, thats what id do........

not, id just leave it until i got ready to do all the other stuff, hell, it aint hurtin ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts