The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ry said:
No one? I'll go up there myself then.
I'll be going duno if I will caravan... I sleep late on weekends hehe theres also a Lexus meet too the same day same time so i duno i might stop by both and say hello!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ry said:
^JK

I don't know if I'm even going yet.
wadahell dont tell me ur gf has you by the balls!!! ehehe bring her too! my friends are bringing their gfs! so they can all get together and talk shit about us while we enjoy ourselves!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
carnal_c30 said:
you are a nut... it takes ya 6 hours to drive there?? it starts at 12 riote? y u leaving early?
Yup. It starts at 12:00. I don't know if I'm going to be lazy that day.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
carnal_c30 said:
wadahell dont tell me ur gf has you by the balls!!! ehehe bring her too! my friends are bringing their gfs! so they can all get together and talk shit about us while we enjoy ourselves!
My GF is going to the Clippers game with her sister and her cousin that day so I'm free on Saturday. I've been so lazy this past week so I don't know if I'm going to go or not.

Can anyone get me into Hot Import Nights for free? :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ry said:
My GF is going to the Clippers game with her sister and her cousin that day so I'm free on Saturday. I've been so lazy this past week so I don't know if I'm going to go or not.

Can anyone get me into Hot Import Nights for free?
nope- so dont go

actually if you do go take alot of piccytures!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ry, for HIN, just use the "I'm a moderator on a very well respected Altima website, and I wanted to shoot some photos and get some coverage of your event up. Is there a way I can get a press pass and get in there and shoot some pics of all those car show hos?!?!?!"

LoL

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tbuh said:
Ry, for HIN, just use the "I'm a moderator on a very well respected Altima website, and I wanted to shoot some photos and get some coverage of your event up. Is there a way I can get a press pass and get in there and shoot some pics of all those car show hos?!?!?!"

LoL
Oh shit!!! I didn't think of that!! Grr.. Think it's too late?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts