The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on my way home from work. I work right near Kearney Villa Road, one of the street racing spots.. It's 9:00 PM on Sunday night and what do I see? About 30-40 (couldn't tell, kind of dark) parked cars on both sides of the road and people talking on the center divide. I saw more cars coming too.

But geez... Sunday Night Street Racing at 9:00 PM??

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
kinda early. damn, wish i had a car to roll in...the alternator's dead in the maxima and the sentra's a joke.
so did u run?:D
Jae

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ThurzNite said:
kinda early. damn, wish i had a car to roll in...the alternator's dead in the maxima and the sentra's a joke.
so did u run?:D
Jae

Nah.... Just went home.. But geez.. I saw lots of cars heading down that way.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: SD: Sunday Night Street Racing

SDsr20de858 said:

they usually start at 7:30 on sundays...... thats how it is now.... trying to be unpredictable, keep the cops on their toes
Sup Fran

·
Tofu Shop Owner
781 Posts
On my way home from work, I've seen them lining up on Sorrento Valley Road at about 8:00 on Wednesdays sometimes. They're getting creative... next thing they try is probably going to be at 2:AM on Thursdays. lol

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PT said:
On my way home from work, I've seen them lining up on Sorrento Valley Road at about 8:00 on Wednesdays sometimes. They're getting creative... next thing they try is probably going to be at 2:AM on Thursdays. lol

hahaha

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
JDM b16a EG6 said:
you know that chevron by the acura delarship by the 15...its on other side of teh bridge...
Isn't that were the restaurant PT wanted us to meet at before?
Jae

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.