The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i am new to this forum. I can tell you that everyone has been more than helpful with giving good info about our cars. This is a priceless resource of info on our cars. I had one question i need 98 se-limited tailights and cant find them on the net. I would like to get them as soon as possible.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the dealer and those bastards wanted 110 for each side. I told them that was too much, i know they are cheaper elsewhere. I've heard Southwestautoworks has them but their site is being worked on. Thanks

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
amr005 said:
I called the dealer and those bastards wanted 110 for each side. I told them that was too much, i know they are cheaper elsewhere. I've heard Southwestautoworks has them but their site is being worked on. Thanks
I don't believe suothwestautoworks carried them plus Alex closed up shop. But get a hold of daveb and he'll hook you up!

·
Kawasaki Ownz
441 Posts
i ordered mine from dave b, they were like 139.00 shipped, hot to bad if u ask me. just tell him that u heard bout him from altimas.net he is a really good guy...the se-l look hella better then the stock orange ones too.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
I have SE-L tails, but I'm returning my car to stock (red/orange tails are going back on) so I can trade it in for a 240SX. I'm in San Diego but I visit the Bay Area very often.

I can give you the SE-L tails to you for 140/obo for both sides, and I could even install them for you if the timing is right. :D

E-Mail me, or call me if you want to discuss. :D

If your car is Pewter, I can even give you the SE body-color grill-insert for 50/obo bucks.

·
Registered
601 Posts
damn i only paid $105 shipped for my se-l's . i thinking of selling them. does any one know if chris heard anything else on the clear tails????

·
14,455 Posts
R I C said:
damn i only paid $105 shipped for my se-l's . i thinking of selling them. does any one know if chris heard anything else on the clear tails????
Mike from clearcorners.com basically doesn't want to deal with doing it. He punked out on it for some reason. He keeps delaying them to do, doesn't reply to emails. All well.

And yeah, 140 for the se'ls?! Damn. That sucks, i'm glad i got mine when they were 106 :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
U may want to hold out. V-Tech Killer is promising Euro's by mid summer. Not sure what gen, hopefully both 1 & 2 though.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i'll sell u mine for $10k, the car somes with it too as part of the deal;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts