The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Like my bodykit?
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my seatbelt holders dont go down anymore when i open the car it just sits on the top of the track .... is there something i should check?

·
Straight Flight Attendant
493 Posts
'93? the auto belts? i had a problem with the upper belt not retracting right, thought that is was a lost cause just deal with it. then i read something on here about seat belts having lifetime warrenty on them, so i brought it to the dealer. they fixed it under "usefull-life" warrenty, they are a safety item. Before you make a fool of yourself at the dealer, you might want to try and locate a fuse.

·
Banned
100 Posts
yeah my seat belts take forever to retract, but they are on a 95.. can i just oil something to fix that???i'm tired of them getting in the way while im trying to get out...

·
Long live the Altima
275 Posts
kiKS said:
yeah my seat belts take forever to retract, but they are on a 95.. can i just oil something to fix that???i'm tired of them getting in the way while im trying to get out...
Same problem here, but my seatbelts are not Automatiic and are on a 94 GXE. Will the dealer still repair that type of problem for free?

·
Straight Flight Attendant
493 Posts
yeah, bring it in, the dealer will check it, and then they will tell you weather or not they will do the work. if they can, they will order the parts, you make another apointment, and get the work done. oh, and yes they do have a usefull-life warrenty (might be lifetime, but i though i saw over their shoulder 10yrs), that is what i said in my first post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts