The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm The Orange Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my tenzor seats , all black, no engraving on it for 300 not shipped, these are just like smackos pics fully reclinable .

and selling my 4 point sparco harnesses, brand new only used in one show, in blue(not the sabelt shit) they say sparco for 180 shipped

·
Registered
33 Posts
how much do they weight and what are they made out of? are they comforable for everyday driving?

·
Registered
743 Posts
It all depends on your preference, but I like my reclinables more than my stock seats just for the fact that in the seat very snug, I like that!

·
maybe another alty soon?
594 Posts
Do you have the mounts and whatnot to install them? If so, how much shipped to 04856 from where you are? Just for the seats..

·
I'm The Orange Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are pretty confortable, and im a big guy and i tucked all the way to nopi thats a 14 hour ride. i dont have the brackets cause i sold them separatelly to smacko.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Seats

You sold these yet?

·
Registered
743 Posts
skibumm3 said:
how much are the brackets to buy. im interested email me at [email protected]
Do you mean the harnesses or the seat brackets, if thats what you are talking about shockwave sold them to me, but I have another set of seat brackets(from that ****head desse nuts) and I have no use for them or the extra sliders i have! SO if thats what you need and the brackets are extremely hard to find then I have them!

·
Registered
126 Posts
i mean the bracket and sliders you need to install the seats, the stock ones dont work so you have to buy these. If thats what you have how much would you get rid of them for.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I paid 100 for the sliders, brand new, and the brackets i paid 100 for so 150 for both shipped!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yeah bro I can hook you up with the brackets and sliders cuase you will need them!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts