The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· I'm The Orange Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my tenzor seats , all black, no engraving on it for 300 not shipped, these are just like smackos pics fully reclinable .

and selling my 4 point sparco harnesses, brand new only used in one show, in blue(not the sabelt shit) they say sparco for 180 shipped

· Registered
1,313 Posts
It all depends on your preference, but I like my reclinables more than my stock seats just for the fact that in the seat very snug, I like that!

· maybe another alty soon?
1,549 Posts
Do you have the mounts and whatnot to install them? If so, how much shipped to 04856 from where you are? Just for the seats..

· I'm The Orange Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are pretty confortable, and im a big guy and i tucked all the way to nopi thats a 14 hour ride. i dont have the brackets cause i sold them separatelly to smacko.

· Registered
1,313 Posts
skibumm3 said:
how much are the brackets to buy. im interested email me at [email protected]
Do you mean the harnesses or the seat brackets, if thats what you are talking about shockwave sold them to me, but I have another set of seat brackets(from that ****head desse nuts) and I have no use for them or the extra sliders i have! SO if thats what you need and the brackets are extremely hard to find then I have them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.