The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 2015 Sentra SL is awesome and I love everything about it with one critical exception - the drivers seat is very uncomfortable for me. It actually is too stiff and has too much lumbar support (digging into my lower back) just killing my lower back to drive it. I have tried every possible seat setting to find a sweet spot but no magic bullet.

Has anyone out there experienced this, and, if so, how did you resolve it? At this point, I am thinking my only option is to switch to an Altima.

Thanks.

Regards,
JEff

·
Registered
156 Posts
Idk if I read it here or on the other sentra site, but someone complained that the 2013 sentra is too uncomfortable for him. I think his back was hurting with the seat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Sentra SL with leather seats. I understand people have different builds and have different views of what comfort means to them. Having said that though, the Sentra seats to me have too much lumbar (which I don't like) and the seats are very firm so they jut into my lower back causing significant discomfort.

·
Registered
488 Posts
My new 2015 Sentra SL is awesome and I love everything about it with one critical exception - the drivers seat is very uncomfortable for me. It actually is too stiff and has too much lumbar support (digging into my lower back) just killing my lower back to drive it. I have tried every possible seat setting to find a sweet spot but no magic bullet.

Has anyone out there experienced this, and, if so, how did you resolve it? At this point, I am thinking my only option is to switch to an Altima.

Thanks.

Regards,
JEff
I drive a 14 altima but before that I had a 12 sentra sl and the seats were horrable , I took the seat apart cut the rear bracket changing the level possition of the base that improved the comfort some also the steering wheel position wasn't that great so I up graded to a altima again been confty and happy since

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts