The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey since now we have our own little local section, would you guys like to set up another Central Fl meet? I'm all for it, and I would like to add some more members to TopNotch

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Hell yea time for all of us to get together and meet, we should go to Islands of Adventure or some shit like that, could be fun. Topnotch is bad ass, but I'm TAZ for life.

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm all up for getting another meet together, unless the turn out is going to be like it was last time, a whole whopping 2.

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am the central fl rep for TOPNOTCH, so if I like your car, I can put you in :D lets see how many people are interested and then we'll set up a date and time

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Well mister topnotch lets see what you got, you set it all up, why because I'm lazy and you seem like you want to do it, but you can count me in.

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol alrighty then Mr. Deadman lol....how does the month of september look? Toss up some dates and we'll all agree on them.

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
put on hold for better things

hey guys, the 2nd central fl meet is being put on hold. AltimaJG and I are brewing up something.....something maybe like a State-wide FL Meet.....we'll keep you guys informed.

·
hard on equipment
2,104 Posts
We'll see how this one goes. But if I'm the only one there for three hours by myself again, there's gonna be a healthy portion o' ass-whoopin going around.:p

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, yeah sorry about that cameron, i know that had to suck, but hooters sure did make up for it afterwards huh???

·
Banned
180 Posts
hey well if i go and no one I repeat No ONE is there durring the regualar meeting time i am going to be really pissed. I shouldn't have to show up early to get into the action.

·
hard on equipment
2,104 Posts
Dude, I'm really sorry about that. The whole thing was a total bust anyway, and the retard at the gatehouse didn't help any. I get the feeling, though, that this next meet will more than make up for it.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Hey its ok. I just waisted half my day. I could have been sleeping or something. doing something esle to waste it. but oh well. I'll still be there the next time.

=== === === === MIKE

·
Registered
37 Posts
whats up florida peeps, it has been a while since i last posted in this thread, i have been real busy with work and school. if we have another meet i will be there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts