The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for several things....

1. I'm looking at putting in a body kit for my car. I own a 2001 altima and seen the altima with the eclipse kit. I want the aggressor kit from wings west...and I know the kit i want fits a 97-98 eclipse...is that eclipse with the robo-car body kit a 97-98??

2. I also want the side and rear kits. I just don't know what fits a second gen altima and i don't know where to get the rear and side kits either...need help on that.

3. Need the exhaust...my exhaust pipe is WAY too small...I need something big and kinda sounds mean...nothing way to obnoxious.

4. How in the hell do you get rid of those 3 orange things on the front parking lights?? Do you bleach them? ANd how in the f*ck do you pull the headlamps out? I tried for a good hour and just quit...i tried to remove them when I put in the LED washer nozzles...I just stripped some wires and soldered them on. I'd like to switch out my head lamps and put on eclipse headlamps along with new z-3 fenders or something.

5. I'm movin to cali...somewhere between san francisco and oakland...anyone know if there's a good body shop around there to help me mold and attach my kit???

·
Registered
347 Posts
hey whats up fellow altima owner i myself am having the same problem with the 3pcs. on the corner, i tried to use a heat gun to seperate the lens cover but that attempt failed if you want u can try to bake them in the oven to heat the whole thing it makes it much easier to seperate and when you do use a heat gun and pop off the orange pieces. (this is something i've been thinking for a while now but if someones got a better idea let me know). And to take the headlight off its in the manual. There are about 4 screws, 2 by the turn signal side of the light, one on the top to mount it, and one inside the fender which was the biggest fucking pain in my ass while working on my car ever. but hope this helps good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.