The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm the drunk member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm looking for any security kits for rims in GTA anyone knows where to get it? And which ones r any good?
Cuz I park my car in teh underground parking and there is all kind of ppl wandering at night looking for something to steal, we have securit guy, but he looks like he would steal something himself.

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
you have a choice, locking lugnuts, or locking centre caps. locking centre caps are only availible by the manufacture's discretion. there are many different varieties of locking lug nuts, if you wanna be really safe, buy 4 lugnuts in 4 different designs, then lock each lugnut on the axel with a different design. it will mean longer removal times and having 4 differnt key tools.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Frea_Kanata said:
you have a choice, locking lugnuts, or locking centre caps. locking centre caps are only availible by the manufacture's discretion. there are many different varieties of locking lug nuts, if you wanna be really safe, buy 4 lugnuts in 4 different designs, then lock each lugnut on the axel with a different design. it will mean longer removal times and having 4 differnt key tools.

bad idea! if you get a flat are you going to have all four keys in your pocket? or even worse, stored in the car for a thief to steal?

plus, remember that the harder it is for a thief to remove your rims, the more likely they will get frustrated and mess them up and or mess up your car.

and to a real thief, locking lug nuts only add a few seconds to the job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts