The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
master of the custom cai
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this bugs out of me. everytime im drivin i always see this altimas-1, white, muffler(the one where the tips flare up) and it looks like a girl with brown/black hair. i think they have yellow fog lights too. does anyone know have one like this???

2-its a 1st gen, silver, exuast(greddy i think) rims, lives off of wise rd i think( i saw him drive off it) and i raced him not really, but just kinda messed. anyones? im sure whoever that one is will know its me, cuz of my distinct front end with 2 sets of fog lights(aka the sun):lol:

anyone???????

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Don't know, I also see a lot of modded Altis here in the city. White first gen with jt evo kit on it, hella stickers, rims, and some wing. Black first gen with stillen kit, rims, and some stuff... (he wants to repaint it orange..). Then I've see a black second gen with some kit and rims... We need to get those guys here on the site!!!

·
The boogeymen cometh
210 Posts
russman said:
Don't know, I also see a lot of modded Altis here in the city. White first gen with jt evo kit on it, hella stickers, rims, and some wing. Black first gen with stillen kit, rims, and some stuff... (he wants to repaint it orange..). Then I've see a black second gen with some kit and rims... We need to get those guys here on the site!!!
I saw your car, saturday or sunday. It was at around Harlem/Irving. I believe, I dont remember I was driving with ym firend and hes like, look at the yellow car, i was like its an alti, and i see the one in your sig, looks identical, so i put the 2 together.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
if that silver one is lowered and has some dark tints i've seen it before.

·
master of the custom cai
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1greek4u said:
if that silver one is lowered and has some dark tints i've seen it before.
ya it is. YO GREEK, WHERE U BEEN MAN???? u goin to the 3-15-03 meet? post ur response in that thread, and pm me, im meetin up with some other guys on the day of the meet, maybe we can also.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
have any of you guys put decals on your cars that say anything about tihs site? if you need some one to make decals let me know, a good friend of mine own's a decal shop anything you want, he can make.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
GLITTEN said:
have any of you guys put decals on your cars that say anything about tihs site? if you need some one to make decals let me know, a good friend of mine own's a decal shop anything you want, he can make.
I'm planning on purchasing black altimas.net stickers.. not sure what style though..

·
Registered
21 Posts
russman said:
I'm planning on purchasing black altimas.net stickers.. not sure what style though..
where do you get them from?

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
russman said:
can't u order altimas.net stickers from the site? but when i get mine there gonna be silver . if and when u order them russ let me know so i can place my orderwith urs !! :):whizz: :grabblue:

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
chi-town se said:
can't u order altimas.net stickers from the site? but when i get mine there gonna be silver . if and when u order them russ let me know so i can place my orderwith urs !! :):whizz: :grabblue:
I have two little white altimas.net stickers that I bought from a member for like $10.. Get the color that will best match your car.. that's it, I'll let you know before I'll be ordering mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts