The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware of buyers who want to over invioce the purchase. The ones where thier buddy somewhere owes them money and they'll buy what you have, IF you would be kind enough just to send them the remainder of the money to them VIA money order, Western Union, etc:. BEWARE !!! Their check may be COUNTFEIT, and in some cases it may be three weeks before it's found out. LEAVING YOU OUT YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS, if you sent them the difference. TAKE CAUTION IN YOUR DEALS I know this is off the topic but thought it might keep someone from being hustled. Thanks for the time, 48Stude:angry4: :angry2:

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
48Stude said:
Beware of buyers who want to over invioce the purchase. The ones where thier buddy somewhere owes them money and they'll buy what you have, IF you would be kind enough just to send them the remainder of the money to them VIA money order, Western Union, etc:. BEWARE !!! Their check may be COUNTFEIT, and in some cases it may be three weeks before it's found out. LEAVING YOU OUT YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS, if you sent them the difference. TAKE CAUTION IN YOUR DEALS I know this is off the topic but thought it might keep someone from being hustled. Thanks for the time, 48Stude:angry4: :angry2:
:bigok:

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
hey thanks for the info noob, ill make sure it doesnt happen

·
Banned
232 Posts
don't you guys think you're going a little hard on this guy? All he's doing is trying to help us out. I mean, I have no idea what he's talking about (no offense) but I still appreciate the fact that he spent all the time to try and help us. One more thing, not all people with little amounts of posts are newbs. I change my username here all the time. I hate being called a newb, I haven't been here the longest but I've been here for a really long time, back when this was www.***********.com or whatever it was, it's been to long. Whatever, do what you want ... just think of other people's intentions before you flame ... just my 2 cents.

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
whoa???? what happened to the website? another censored word on altimas.net...lol you can't do anything on the internet nowadays!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, It's like this. You have posted a 4sale item for $1500. Someone sends you a reply telling you that they'll take it. Then they tell you that someone else owes them $3000. Next, the third party someone sends you the $3000, in the form of a CASHIERS CHECK and would you be good enough to send them back the remainder of the $3000, which is $1500, by Western Union, Cashiers Check, etc,ect, right away so they can make shipping arrangments to have what they just bought picked up. NOW EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THEY CON YOU IF YOU FALL FOR IT. You get their Cashiers Check and deposit it<$3000> You wait for the check to clear or send them their part. $1500. What the heck , you still got your stuff and their money. WRONG !! You've got a counterfeit check, in your account, that might not be caught for up to three weeks. They might have your $1500 on the way and they never wanted your stuff to begin with. Now you're out $1500, UNDERSTAND NOW???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And by the way, I DID NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM. ALWAYS AND I DO MEAN ALWAYS ,,, Wait out the deposit and don't spend a dime untill money is in hand and the bank is responsible for the check. REMEMBER - IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE,, IT PROBABLY IS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts