The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sellin 2 12 inch diamond audio cm3 sub's and a phoenix gold 500.2 amplifier. i paid about 180 a piece for the subs and 500 for the amp. i'm trying to get about 350 for all. everything is still in good condition. i'm in richmond, va and do not want to have to ship all this.

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Eww... mkb, i didnt' know your boat floated that way! TMI!!! LOL, I guess that is where the Watch issue comes into play... no? Just kidding! CAN ANYONE GET A HOLD OF KEVYKEV?????

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
d_angel3700 said:
Eww... mkb, i didnt' know your boat floated that way! TMI!!! LOL, I guess that is where the Watch issue comes into play... no? Just kidding! CAN ANYONE GET A HOLD OF KEVYKEV?????
Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no! You should see some of the ghey crap that Ryan randomly IM's me with. You won't want to know what he does with my picture :ugh:

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
He finally responded.

mkb, I'm not sure I want to know what Ryan does with your picture... hey does anyone want to accompany me to Atlanta?

Oh, how is this for pricing? let me know... Pete's Custom Painting is painting Michelle and fixing the door for $900... a baby blue sort of color... Is that fair? Macco was charging like $1500... think I should do it???

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
d_angel3700 said:
He finally responded.

mkb, I'm not sure I want to know what Ryan does with your picture... hey does anyone want to accompany me to Atlanta?

Oh, how is this for pricing? let me know... Pete's Custom Painting is painting Michelle and fixing the door for $900... a baby blue sort of color... Is that fair? Macco was charging like $1500... think I should do it???
if you're looking for a QUALITY color change including door jambs, trunk, and engine bay, u'r looking at areound $2000, assuming u are a usual customer and its not a hook up

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
if you're looking for a QUALITY color change including door jambs, trunk, and engine bay, u'r looking at areound $2000, assuming u are a usual customer and its not a hook up
Yeah, another place was lookin at $2000, but he hooked up my sis. Honda for a little more than what he is charging me. He also said that I could bring it back after I pick up Kev's hood and he'd paint that too at no addtl. charge. That is fixing the door and the trunk from the old wing... He said it is lifetime guarantee and he does touchups at no addtl. cost. He has his own shop and all... should I be worried?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
ur sis's car looks good. i'd be happy with that job, but theres always room for improvement ya know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts