The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used it for 6 months thru the winter. The reason I am telling you this is, that I live in Pittsburgh and drove thru just about everything you could imagine. We had snow 24" deep, that I was worried about, but had no problem. I never had a bypass valve either. So if you are worried, dont be. I bought it new for
$ 275. I think I paid to much but I wanted it. Well I am selling my Alti now and didn't want to sell the car piped.

I am bidding this on e-bay also, but I will end the auction if one of you guys want it. I would take $ 150 for it and It is in Like new condition.

The filter is slightly dirty, but not bad. I dont have a recharge kit so I will have to ship it to you dirty---Sorry about that.

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ONE FOR THE V6 vs THE 4 CYL? Will it work on my 4?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know, you will have to ask someone else, I dont know why there would be, but like I said, dont know

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
They are different...i think the intake manaflow is in a different position...that's y there's 2 part #s...one for the 6 and one for the 4...hope that helps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts