The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm selling my 05 SE R with 93,030 miles on it if anyone is interested. I would much rather it go to SE R enthusiast. asking 7,500 obo.
I'm the 2nd owner, the 1st one leased then bought it and this SE R has been taken care of from day 1.
The 1st owner kept meticulous records of every service and put Synthetic oil from the start. The leather and interior are like new with no tears or scratches. 20% tint. It has a K&N cold air intake, Magnaflow axle back exhaust, new alternator, headlights restored with 4 of the 5 year warranty left,Calipers painted red and grill. Both grills and badges are all matte black. Also Tien H Tech springs to go with it.
Silver Infinity G35 wheels with brand new Goodyear tires. I have every stock part for it except the factory wheels that were not on it when I bought it from Auto Nation.

"Minor front bumper paint spider on the right side was there when I bought it from Auto Nation w/ a clean car fax but now shows as a minor accident on the car fax. small rear bumper scratch. Interior is in great shape looks like new view picture. Car has been paid off and is lean free."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts