The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a new Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8. Time to sell my baby. It's a 1999 Altima SE-L with about 58k miles. I'll attach a pic at the bottom of the post. It has 18" TSW spirits with Yokohama Paradas. Stillen intake and exhaust. $4000.00 professionally installed stereo system with 3 JL 12W6's, orion and phoenix gold amps, and infinity kappa speakers. Pioneer cd head unit an alarm with remote start. It is lowered with sprint springs in the front and H&R's in the rear. Also has a brand new nissan automatic transmission that was installed about 6k miles ago. I would like to get $13000.00 for it with everything included. I also have the stock rims with almost new yokohama tires. Will deliver car up to 500 miles. Email me for more photos. All this car is need of is a body kit and it's show ready!

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
rf_fanatic said:
check www.kbb.com and www.edmunds.com. Unfortunayley mods do not reallt increase value. If you have stock replacements, then pull mods and sell them and then sell car as stock. Youll get more $$ that way.
I agree. When I see a car with mods listed I skip over it and move to the next car, unless it is like $400

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
if you decide to part ill trade you my red/amber tails for your se-ls and some cash..let me know! make more loot that way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts