The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If I only had the money... I would never sell my Alty. After I got it repainted, it was crazy, like I owned a new car. I get soooo much attention with it now, girls go crazy... I remember when I was filling up gas at this shell station, some girls were driving by and yelled out, "woo woooo," or something like it lol. I will miss it :(

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know how much I was deciding if I want to sell it or not? It's really hard to let go.

R

·
0 Posts
And you were mad at ME for deciding to sell!

Why are you selling? What are you looking for a replacement?

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Screw all this F/S crap, I won't get nearly as much as I want, will loose like 1/2 money I've put in? hellll noooo, so I'm keeping it. BTW, I wanted to get 5-speed 97 max, maybe in my dreams sometime... I just can't do this to my Altima, I know I will regret it later...

New mods: rims, header, and some wires :D

Adam: how're our plugs doing? didn't forget, did ya?

R

·
0 Posts
This is the third time you've decided to sell your car then take that back. :p good job!

I'm still selling mine! :D

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PhantasmO said:
yay!

dude... your alty is nice... just wait till you put some rims on it... it will look sooo much better...
Dude you better come to the autoshow!!!

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
i wanted to sell my alty but then i realized that the dealer wont give me shit for it! so il drive my alty till it dies! then push it to the dealer!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts